Author Topic: spot in my beard  (Read 2766 times)

Offline wick78

• Learning the way of Sly
spot in my beard
« on: July 28, 2015, 06:05:31 PM »
I usually am always petting and rubbing my beard but never tugging or pulling it i noticed a kind of thinner spot in my beard i rub more around my chin area i dont know if this spot has always been there and ive never noticed and its just how the hair grown sand im just being paranoid or its from me rubbing my beard if thats even possible should i be worried ? like i said i never tug or pull but stroke it a lot.also the other side of my beard has thinner spots

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: spot in my beard
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 09:31:14 PM »
Welcome!

I wouldn't worry...Beard hair is even harder to figure and some spots tend to grow faster than others. I would look into investing in some beard oil and/or Beeswax hair pomade. My beard has grown fuller and the thin spots are starting to fill in. Good luck!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 06:54:41 AM »
Excessive rubbing or pulling can cause some thinning, but the longer you have a beard the less you will be tempted to put your hands in it.
SlyBeard

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 10:08:39 AM »
Nobody but you will ever notice that.  Let your beard grow in a bit longer past the stubble stage; the extra length will cover up thinner areas and make your overall beard look fuller.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 07:41:01 PM by Razor X »

Offline wick78

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 05:20:14 PM »
thanks a lot for all the feed back guys i feel better now just dont want to lose my beard lol. Also i never pull i just rub.

Offline malegroomings

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2015, 12:23:35 PM »
Yeah you definitely need to stop tugging and rubbing, are you using a beard oil to relax the itch?