Author Topic: COBRA RAZORS  (Read 1381 times)

Offline gardner179

• Sly
  • uk sly
COBRA RAZORS
« on: July 03, 2015, 03:47:48 PM »
HI guys, first post for a long time, so here goes has any one on the forum tried the new COBRA HEAD RAZOR if you have can you post to let us know how it compares to the headblade. I have ordered one directly from the states and the shipping charges are a lot cheaper than headblade. if you have not seen the razor yet have a look on cobrarazors.com. will post once I have compared it to the sport [yes I am old school, much prefer the sport to the atx]  O0 O0 O0

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: COBRA RAZORS
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 09:17:26 AM »
HI guys, first post for a long time, so here goes has any one on the forum tried the new COBRA HEAD RAZOR if you have can you post to let us know how it compares to the headblade. I have ordered one directly from the states and the shipping charges are a lot cheaper than headblade. if you have not seen the razor yet have a look on cobrarazors.com. will post once I have compared it to the sport [yes I am old school, much prefer the sport to the atx]  O0 O0 O0
Hi G179:  Welcome back.  Kindly keep us posted with your review and thoughts on the razor.  I was very intrigued with this razor so I just pulled the trigger on this razor just 5 minutes ago.  As most of you know . . . I only shave with a safety razor but for some reason this razor kept calling my name.  I will post up my thoughts on this razor which is called the CR1000.  For anyone interested they have a 4th of July promo for this weekend of 10 percent off your total order.  Just type in "fireworks".   If anyone else purchase one. . . post up in this thread and I would love to hear your thoughts, too.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Beadog

• Sly Jr.
Re: COBRA RAZORS
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 04:52:37 PM »
Looks great, but my shaving cabinet is crammed full at the moment. I hereby resolve to resist the urge...