Author Topic: wanting to Move to Australia  (Read 1468 times)

Offline rss114

• Sly
  • Finally Sly
wanting to Move to Australia
« on: June 28, 2015, 05:05:10 PM »
hey guys i know i have not been on the site for quite a wile. I absolutely love the community and even though i am not currently Sly i will likely be Sly again in the near future.
I have Decided to follow my dream, and move to Australia for a year on the Working Vacation Visa. I have been trying to save my money to be able to even just apply for the visa and its turning out to be very hard for me to do. I have started a GoFundMe Campaign. I wanted to post it here since I consider all of you guys my brothers, and hope that if you can you will donate even just a dollar to help me reach my life long goal.
here is the link to my page
http://www.gofundme.com/y37j7k

I Understand that if this was posted in the wrong spot it will be moved or deleted and won't be upset if it does

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: wanting to Move to Australia
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 02:19:05 PM »
He Ed, tell us a little more about your dream to move down under.  Why Australia?  What do you plan on doing while you're there? How do you think it will help your future?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.