Author Topic: HeadBlade HeadWipes 2015 review  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
HeadBlade HeadWipes 2015 review
« on: June 27, 2015, 12:10:30 AM »
Hey guys, HeadWipes by HeadBlade are back!! And they are better than before. 

If you remember the old ones then you remember that they came in individual packets and often got mistaken as a condom if someone saw it in your wallet or anywhere else.  Now they come in a resealable pack with 30 moist HeadWipes. 

The wipes are a bit bigger and feel much thicker than before.  They work great as I was in 100 degree heat last week and used one to clean my dome after a day at the lake.  They have a refreshing feel with a light citrus fragrance that leaves your head feeling clean and cool.

With the summer heat upon us, it's a great time to pick up some HeadWipes over at HeadBlade.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Nikki

• Sly Jr.
  • No Hair,Don't Care. I'm Bald and Beautiful!
Re: HeadBlade HeadWipes 2015 review
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 09:37:52 PM »
I've heard good things about the HeadWipes..I ordered them for myself and I look forward to trying them.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 12:53:52 PM »
Cool.  Let us know what you think of them.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Nikki

• Sly Jr.
  • No Hair,Don't Care. I'm Bald and Beautiful!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 01:56:40 AM »
I love the HeadWipes! They are so nice and cool on my face and head during these hot summer days. I highly recommend them,guys!

Enter your email address: