Author Topic: I think it's time....  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Groundskeeper

• Learning the way of Sly
I think it's time....
« on: May 25, 2015, 11:38:33 AM »
New guy here, introduction post and pics here: http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=26238.0

I think I'm ready to do the 30 day challenge. I'm my own worst critic and think the bald look doesn't suit me very well, but at the same time I enjoy being bald. Love the feel of a cool breeze of a shaved dome. As I mentioned in my introductory post, I'm no stranger to shaving my head. Been doing it on and off for a couple years. I always end up letting my hair grow out as I start to get too self conscious.

With my genetics, it's only a matter of time before I go bald (already shedding like crazy), so I want to do this, just struggling with the confidence to do it. That's why I think I'm going to do the 30 day challenge. Starting tonight I'm going sly for 30 days.

Ed

Offline SlyMike

• Ad Free VIP
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Big Beard and Bald Head - I love it!
Re: I think it's time....
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 05:51:32 PM »
I looked at your pics on the other thread and I think it will suit you well.
First started shaving my head on the 9th October 2014

Offline Groundskeeper

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 08:01:24 PM »
Thanks Mike!

Offline Titus

• The younger
  • Sly Jr.
  • Que sera sera.
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 09:31:43 PM »
We are all our own worst critics, my friend.

Before trying it myself recently, I was convinced my head was an ugly shape for it...I've had nothing but positive results and compliments from people.

I say, at the very least give it the 30 days. If you don't get used to it or like it? It'll grow back. :)

But you say you're most likely going to go bald sooner or later? So you can always go bald by choice, and have confidence knowing you beat nature to it. :)

Offline tobler1

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 10:15:39 AM »
Good luck!  The 30-day challenge is always a good time!

Enter your email address: