Author Topic: To be or not be...Bald  (Read 4965 times)

theman

Re: To be or not be...Bald
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2012, 05:17:30 PM »
I see you were referred to SBG by Slynito. He should have all the answers you need.

Good luck,
Schro

I am honored to have such faith and trust bestowed on me by the #1 moderator. I will not disappoint you, sirrrrr!

:*)) :*)) :*))
  Holy Crap !  Something must have happened here !  Congradulations and Salutaions.

Offline palmerproject

• Sly
  • been shaving since 5-14-2012
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2012, 05:37:26 PM »
The general rule of thumb is that if you're asking the question "Should I shave my head?", then the answer is yes, you should give it a try.

This is the answer!  Even if your net answer is I'll shave my head for a period of time. (minimum 30 days).  But as most guys here will testify, if you stick it out 30 days, you'll probably remain bald for life, whether naturally (BBN) or shaved (BBC). 

Mr zed is apsolutely right. I shaved the first time just to try it out. I did the 30 day challenge and I fell in love with every part of it, from the fail lather and shave to the smooth feeling I get every day it's awesome being SLY. even though I go periods without shaving and say "I'm going to grow it out," I can never make it longer then maybe a month. Hahaha. Just give it a shot bro.

sly for life!!!

steverson

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2012, 02:09:19 PM »
hi, in this days i want to change radically :
short hair to smooth bald.
my friends and my parents tell me to not shave smooth/sly bald,
but since i have dandruff and scabs on my head,
i want to be only sly bald, to heal faster.
please, tell me any advice !!!!
thanks a lot !!!