Receding hairline/extended forehead
11 (27.5%)
Donut Hole (bald spot at the crown)
1 (2.5%)
Widow's Peak (temples)
3 (7.5%)
Not balding, but severely thinning somewhere
5 (12.5%)
None, I'm not balding, I just enjoy being bald!
5 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: How much hair have you lost?  (Read 8574 times)

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
Re: How much hair have you lost?
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2012, 08:59:30 PM »
now that I'm almost 40, the horseshoe is starting to show as you can see from the picture below taken in early April after my last surgery.

It's funny, we both had surgery and both got lazy in shaving and documented our MPB progression because of it!   O0 ;D

PS, I did answer the survey.  But it should have had a option where there is a lot of thinning!  As you can see in my pic from my previous post, I have the bald spot in the back and thinning all over the top.  Looking back at family genetics, my grandfather on my dad's side  had the hair pattern I have now in his 50's. and ended up with the fringe.  So I think that is where I am going.  So I answered horseshoe.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 09:04:08 PM by marshd1000 »

Offline SirHarry214

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
    • Facebook-Add me!
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2012, 09:42:52 PM »
[quote author=marshd1000 link=topic=17171.msg266170#msg266170 date=133826

It's funny, we both had surgery and both got lazy in shaving and documented our MPB progression because of it!   O0 ;D

PS, I did answer the survey.  But it should have had a option where there is a lot of thinning!  As you can see in my pic from my previous post, I have the bald spot in the back and thinning all over the top.  Looking back at family genetics, my grandfather on my dad's side  had the hair pattern I have now in his 50's. and ended up with the fringe.  So I think that is where I am going.  So I answered horseshoe.
[/quote]
Well I looked at your photos...I was going to say that at that time you would have been a four except that you appeared to be losing it some on the sides, which would put you at five...My apologies for not including "thinning" on the original poll, I thought as long as skin was showing it would be considered bald. I guess if you could vote again you would vote on either the third or fifth choice, I voted receding hairline on myself, but maybe I should have voted "horseshoe" too. Funny your pics from 2010 look like my photos now, except my sides are slightly higher, BTW the shorter beard looked pretty good too, although the thick beard that you sport now is pretty nice also!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline balddoc

• Sly
  • Badass and bald to the bone.
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2012, 05:05:27 AM »
Norwood IV. Once the vertex started going I decided enough was enough.
Mike

Enter your email address: