Author Topic: One earring...or two?  (Read 71920 times)

Offline SlyMike

• Ad Free VIP
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Big Beard and Bald Head - I love it!
Re: One earring...or two?
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2014, 12:52:12 PM »
Great look from front and behind, looks great with the beard.
First started shaving my head on the 9th October 2014

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2014, 01:12:48 PM »
Looks good from all angles, Francesco! The leather jacket is a nice touch also!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline AJ Q-Ball

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald Head and Full Beard: Awesome combination
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2014, 02:24:36 PM »
I concur with everyone else on the look. Awesome!

Offline zetaeffe

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • The Bald by Choice Men group
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2014, 06:03:40 PM »
Thank you everybody :)

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2014, 09:04:43 PM »
The earrings look awesome on you Metalheah and Zetaeffe. Nice look!

Offline tesjolts

• Learning the way of Sly
  • in Vegas
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2014, 07:00:00 PM »
I agree as well, them huggies look good

Offline bald.metalhead

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2015, 06:20:23 AM »

The earrings look awesome on you Metalheah and Zetaeffe. Nice look!

Thanks

Offline six

• I feel Aero Dymanic!
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2015, 04:07:22 PM »
Just out of curiosity...how many of you guys have your ear pierced? If so do you have only one (presumably left) or both pierced? hoop rings or studs? A friend says that a man can wear studs in both ears, but a hoop belongs in the left ear only...he also said that a man should NEVER have the right ear only pierced/with an earring....I don't know if this was brought up previously, but I'm contemplating getting a piercing once my military career is over....Thoughts?

I read that the current style is to have both your left and right ears pierced, the article I read said that having one ear pierced is very 90's and slightly dated stylewise. My personal feeling on this that if one ear is your thing then go for it, it's all about what makes you happy.

Offline ProudBaldy

« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2015, 10:36:56 AM »
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 01:53:35 PM by ProudBaldy »

baldear

« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2015, 12:11:28 AM »
Wow! You all look very good with earrings! I personally love the balanced look of two earrings. I think they look the best on bald heads! O0

I'm shaving my head since June 2014. With that I got both ears pierced and wear 13x9mm earrings in both ears. They are heavy but I really like the feeling! At first I thought everyone is watching at me, but that's just normal in the beginning. Now I wear the at work, at School, anytime. If you want some, then get some! :) Too bad you don't see the earrings from the front side. :(

Online Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2015, 09:37:57 PM »
Got new earrings today.  Stopped by my piercer and took out the small gold hoops and put in diamond studs - but quite small ones.  I wanted to keep them small for a more demure, professional appearance.  I didn't want to look like some pubescent kid which huge "Blingy" earrings!

These are far less likely to get caught in my helmet when I go on my bike trip in the morning.

On Sunday I will be back in the City to go to church.  I may stop at my piercers afterward and purchase some black studs.  Should I get them the same size as these?  Bigger?  Smaller?

Offline Mike E. P.

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2015, 05:23:56 AM »
Those are perfect. Very nice. I think you should stay with that size. They are visible but don't scream for attention.
Bronx bald and bred!

Offline paperclip

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2015, 10:30:29 AM »
Those are perfect. Very nice. I think you should stay with that size. They are visible but don't scream for attention.

i agree those are a good size

Offline paperclip

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2015, 11:19:27 AM »
Just out of curiosity...how many of you guys have your ear pierced? If so do you have only one (presumably left) or both pierced? hoop rings or studs? A friend says that a man can wear studs in both ears, but a hoop belongs in the left ear only...he also said that a man should NEVER have the right ear only pierced/with an earring....I don't know if this was brought up previously, but I'm contemplating getting a piercing once my military career is over....Thoughts?

I read that the current style is to have both your left and right ears pierced, the article I read said that having one ear pierced is very 90's and slightly dated stylewise. My personal feeling on this that if one ear is your thing then go for it, it's all about what makes you happy.

That's my view as well. I currently have only my left ear pierced and wear a stud, but I am aware this is not the current fashion. I would like to wear earrings in both ears as this is the latest style.
I was sitting in my bosses office (a female mid 50's) and we have been friends for a few years. she noticed me start to wear my earring a few months ago. she said to me today. "You know if you had both ears pierced that would look more trendy. it would look good with  your shaved head". I couldn't agree more! the only thing stopping me is my wife would be dead set against it.
not sure what to do. BTW I'm 50 and have only worn earrings for short periods over the last 30 years.

Online Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2015, 02:49:04 PM »
I got a set of black crystal earrings yesterday the same size as the "diamond" ones.  They look good as well.