Author Topic: Are bald guys hot?  (Read 22070 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Are bald guys hot?
« on: August 04, 2006, 10:39:12 PM »
Do you wonder if women think that bald guys are hot?  According to a poll done at HairBoutique.com, 25% of women think that bald guys are hot!

You will also find several groups on Myspace.com that are dedicated to bald guys and the women who love them.

I can tell you that I've personally seen the reaction that women have toward a guy that has a bald head and it can be great!  You have to remember that the key is to be confident with being bald.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

bald_sam

Re: Are bald guys hot?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 10:37:33 AM »
Yes, they can be. And it is not just for you str8 guys. Gay men started to do the bald thing before. Very rare to see a gay man with a toupee or combober. Bald is still very common.

Very HOT!

Bald (forever) Sam

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 12:10:34 PM »
Sam, thanks for the post!

Yes, they can be. And it is not just for you str8 guys. Gay men started to do the bald thing before. Very rare to see a gay man with a toupee or combober. Bald is still very common.

I think you are correct when you said that bald men started the bald thing before.  Or, at least they embraced it before most straight men. 

I hung out with a buddy in Frisco a couple of weekends ago and we at dinner at a place called Lime in the Castro district.  Being that it was in the Castro, the clientel was predominantly gay and lesbian.  I would have to say that 50% or more of the men in there had shaved heads.  I was pissed at myself because I didn't have any of my cards with me to give to the guys to tell them about the site.

By the way, if you're in Frisco, I recommend Lime as a place to eat.  Gay or straight I think you'll enjoy it.  They have great food!  For the straight guys, the waitresses are hot...our waitress rubbed my head as she came to take our order, though I think she might have assumed that it wouldn't make me as happy as it did.  :o  One warning, the bill can add up.  I think it was $75 for my buddy and I.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Hollow1974

• Learning the way of Sly
    • my obligatory myspace
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 10:48:08 PM »
I have been shaving my head...as opposed to just going bald, for almost three years now.  Its funny since I never really had all that many women notice then.  Once I made the decision to shave, it seems that there is just a group of women that cannot resist the bald man, granted you have to have the good shaped head and all...but dang.  That and the women who say, I never thought I would be attracted to a bald man.  I'll take being bald over the days I had hair anytime.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 03:54:09 AM »
  I'll take being bald over the days I had hair anytime.

I agree!  For the most part, I didn't get the recognition that I get now until I shaved my head. But now I'm married...wish I would have known before  ;)

Thanks for sharing that with us!

gearhedguy

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 02:56:03 PM »
I worked with this woman for about 2 years and one day she said to me, "your bald head has been driving me crazy since the first day I saw you." I was like, gulp, you're married (and I'm gay)!  ::)  I find a lot of women (and men) find bald heads sexy.

BaldRob

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 07:15:18 PM »
I'll have to agree for the most part... but only if you have the head for it.  Not everyone who shaves (or is bald naturally) can pull off the "look"!

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2006, 03:18:52 PM »
I have always received a lot of attention to the bald head feature, which has always been very positive. My tattoos (all zillion hehe) are getting me more and more attention these days as well. I have yet another new tat, waiting for it to heal for pictures on here, but there is a "fresh" pic on my MySpace pics page if interested.... and YES the ribs felt oh-so-lovely! hehe
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline lostnfound21

• Sly Jr.
    • Myspace Page
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 09:27:11 AM »
When I started shaving my head, I started to carry myself differently. It wasn't a conscious thing. And people are atrracted to that. I always say "chicks dig bald guys". And now that I've put on a few pounds, that's changed to "chicks dig chubby bald guys"!!! Ha!

Offline CarlosMIS

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 08:35:51 AM »
For me it's great, all but one of the women at the job liked it. That one said "what happen to your head?" and all the other ones gave her a dirty look and call her rude. Not to brag about it but I got nothing but compliments at work, they love it. On the street I notice younger girls are looking at me way more than before, I even had teenagers actually slowing down driving to have a better look and smile. Too bad beacuse I only like mature women!!! I got a nice lady that told me I am one of the 3 men that all the female workers "will do" (one of the other 2 is bald too!).  8)
Sincerely Bald,
Carlos

Offline EkEkEkEk

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2006, 03:14:31 PM »
speaking of the heterosexually impaired...it's true, most who i know would rather get rid of it all then make a crumby attempt to cover it up...myself included, just need a little encouragement. and it's definitely a nice, attractive look on most men. 

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2006, 05:01:49 PM »
and YES the ribs felt oh-so-lovely! hehe

Amen, I hate when somebody whines about a tat on the back or some spot.  The ribs hurt.  and thenhealing is not much better.
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

usmcpelon

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 11:14:15 AM »
Bald men must be sexy; at least most women think bald men are.  I was picked up Sunday by a lady when I ran out of gas.  All she said during the trip to and from was about my bald head.  It looks nice! Where did I get it shaved! How often do I get it shaved! Why do I get it shave? And she just went on and on.  I figured the lady was getting turned on by it.  

Most recently I was practically picked up by the young girl at the grocery store who said he had been watching me for the past several weeks and though I looked nice especially with that cute bald head.  She asked me for my number but couldn’t give it to her, my girlfriend was next to me but didn’t hear a thing.

The cashier at the local lumber store said to me the other day she loved my bald head and thought more men should go bald.

My girlfriend always tells me how sexy and hot bald men are.

Someone must really think bald guys are hot and sexy.

Offline baldaholic

• Sly
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2010, 07:57:36 AM »
I say it is a hot look for most men.

If you have mpb it is the best way to go, cause nobody's gonna believe that you have hair if you try to conceal it with a combover.
It is not cool at all either, especially if some wind hits you from the side ;-)
And I have seen wigs and hairpieces that look really bad.
Of course you don't notice the good ones, because they don't get noticed.

I know that most of us are concerned about our headshape but except if you have a really really strange headshape it will look good - on most guys it looks hot and sexy and it points out the facial features.

I know some have been talking about lumps on the back of their head, and i have one of those pronounced occipital bones and I am concerned about it sometimes.
But I got used to it and prefer it to an extremely flat back of the head. ;-)

Oh, and I saw very few guys with strangely folded headskin that had creases, which I think does not look good.

Thats it - so these are rare exceptions and most guys look good with extremely short or no hair. :-)

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2010, 08:45:44 AM »
I have never enjoyed having my bald dome rubbed  - -as now - - - being "SLY BALD"

I have not met a gal yet  - - -that doesn't think a BALD guy isn't SEXY