Author Topic: How do you keep the collars on your polo shirts from curling?  (Read 18907 times)

Offline Rev. Cleanhead

• Sly Guy in Training
  • Rob
Re: How do you keep the collars on your polo shirts from curling?
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2011, 09:07:09 PM »
What's really funny is two ministers packing....  I guess you  don;t ignore the collection plates in their churches.

:) You should have seen the look on the church secretary's face the first day I rode my motorcycle to the office when first assigned to my current church!  8)
You can't part the skin of a sausage,
Or a dad from his fond son and heir.
And you can't part the hair on a bald-headed man,
For there'll be no parting there.  ~Billy Bennett

Offline texanron

• Sly
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2011, 11:56:21 AM »
I will never carry IWB with anything other than a Crossbreed Supertuck. I wore it on a recent 5 hour drive to LA and could barely even tell it was there. I used to have a G23 and it rode just fine in it as well.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 11:58:00 AM by texanron »

Offline Daven

• Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2011, 03:35:43 PM »
We actually have a security team at church, Pastor carries, I carry and sit in the front row, a cop that attends sits back left, a detention officer sits back right. we ALL know what to do if that horrible tragedy ever happened.

Here is my pastor's blog, he explains perfectly how he justifies carrying a gun AND being a pastor/christian. 

http://biblicalframework.blogspot.com/2009/10/self-defense-and-christianity-part-1.html

AKA Gimpy

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • At 56 and still feeling GREAT!
    • Jon Erdmann - Photographer
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2011, 11:58:02 PM »
I hang all my polo shirts, no curled collars to deal with  O:O

Offline fixmycollar

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2015, 12:28:21 AM »
Hii.. Rev. Cleanhead, i understand the problem you are facing with your polo shirts.  As we know, curled collar ruins the overall feel of the attire and many times, we get annoyed by something like curled up collars. But now, you can get rid of this difficulty and say bye bye.. to curled collars with sports collars stays or Hulas. These collar stays are specially designed for polos and sports shirts. Simply stick them beneath the polo collars and you will get straight collars within few seconds.