Author Topic: My head has a new lease on life!  (Read 1425 times)

Offline YoungOnline

• Learning the way of Sly
My head has a new lease on life!
« on: July 14, 2011, 09:16:49 AM »
So after my previous thread describing my annoying battle with irritation, razor bumps and the ever-so-appealing folliculitis http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=15067.0, I waited just under 2 weeks for my head to heal and hear to grow back before diving in again, and my oh my was it worth it!

Thanks to the KoS shaving oil suggestions by Tyler and Doug combined with the Hydro 5 razor I recently ordered I've had the best shave of my life. The oil combined with the wires in front of the blades allowed me to go wild with the razor without worrying about nicks and cuts or razor burn. I didn't need to lift the razor unless I needed to rinse, I could shave against the grain for the smoothest shave possible, I was able to apply pressure without it slicing me and I could do it at a wonderful speed all over. Finished the shave itself in less than 5 minutes. Beautiful.

Finished up with some non-alcoholic witch hazel toner and aloe vera moisturizer. Head is smooth as a baby's ass. I am officially a permanent member of the sly club  O:O

Enter your email address: