HomeForumBlogProduct ReviewsAbout UsStoreGear
Sly Bald Guys Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2014, 05:49:11 PM
Home Help Search Links Login Register
Welcome to Sly Bald Guys! Please take a look around and pay special attention to our community. You won't find a more supportive group of men on the internet.

News: Sly Bald Guys is on Facebook.  Please help spread the word by adding us as a fan - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sly-Bald-Guys/20746003649

+  Sly Bald Guys Forum
|-+  Various Non-Bald Discussions
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Are bald guys more intelligent?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Digg This!StumbleUpon This site
Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Are bald guys more intelligent?  (Read 2825 times)
Katrin
Learning the way of Sly

« on: May 31, 2011, 04:43:51 AM »

Hi guys!
I was surfing the internet when I found this funny forum!
I find its name very funny and then I like bald guys Smiley
It's said that bald men are more intelligent and viril and women view them as more ethical, and trustworthy
 Why? Do you agree?
Sly Bald Guys Forum
« on: May 31, 2011, 04:43:51 AM »

intex
Sly Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 05:25:34 AM »

Hi guys!
I was surfing the internet when I found this funny forum!
I find its name very funny and then I like bald guys Smiley
It's said that bald men are more intelligent and viril and women view them as more ethical, and trustworthy

I suspect that they might be considered more virile as many athletes on TV have shaved heads.  Also sbg likely are more honest with themselves - this translates.
CraftyGuy
Ultimate Sly Guy

Best of both worlds?

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 06:31:26 AM »

Smarter? Perhaps.  Definitely wiser in taking control of our lives rather than just allowing nature to victimize us!  Sly

MikeC

Blitzed
Super Sly

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 08:26:54 AM »

Smarter? Well, when I wrote my Doctoral Dissertation I hadn't yet shaved my head but maybe knowing I was going to, deep in my genes, was a plus. I agree that we take more control of our lives and are less likely to be swayed by suspect arguments. Sexier? Of course. Who'd argue that one? Just rubbing my own hand over my just shaved head has a pleasant effect; It reaffirms I made the right decision and, after 15 years, I can stand by that decision.
tom gallagher
Team Sly
Sly Nobility
United States United States

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 10:38:27 AM »

Hell yes.
SlyCanuck
Sly Jr.

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 07:13:45 PM »

Yes!!!! Becuase we have made the decision to free ourselves of the worries of MPB!!!

Help a bald brother out.  We are entered in a contest to win $5000 based on votes for our video.  If you have a facebook account, click on the link and please vote! http://teammysask411.com/winbig-vote/view/user/colleen
Sly Bald Guys Forum
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 07:13:45 PM »

kenny57028
Super Sly

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 08:49:01 PM »

Well we did go bald so we've gotta have a lot of testosterone to tackle this problem.  Grin I think there's good and bad of every group of people, but I'd like to think we're smarter than the people living under a rug or bad HT's.

The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the Past better than it was,
the Present worse than it is & the future less resolved than it will be.
Katrin
Learning the way of Sly

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 07:14:36 AM »

You're right. Some men tend to victimize themselves and behave like children! This's an attitude that I can't stand!
Katrin
Learning the way of Sly

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 07:19:04 AM »

I suspect that they might be considered more virile as many athletes on TV have shaved heads.  Also sbg likely are more honest with themselves - this translates.
[/quote]

Yes I agree.. I think that women find men with shaved heads sexy because it's show self-confidence and higher self-esteem
Katrin
Learning the way of Sly

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2011, 07:23:09 AM »

Smarter? Well, when I wrote my Doctoral Dissertation I hadn't yet shaved my head but maybe knowing I was going to, deep in my genes, was a plus. I agree that we take more control of our lives and are less likely to be swayed by suspect arguments. Sexier? Of course. Who'd argue that one? Just rubbing my own hand over my just shaved head has a pleasant effect; It reaffirms I made the right decision and, after 15 years, I can stand by that decision.

LOL! you're very funny Smiley
Katrin
Learning the way of Sly

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2011, 07:29:52 AM »

Yes!!!! Becuase we have made the decision to free ourselves of the worries of MPB!!!

Smiley
Katrin
Learning the way of Sly

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2011, 07:32:24 AM »

Well we did go bald so we've gotta have a lot of testosterone to tackle this problem.  Grin I think there's good and bad of every group of people, but I'd like to think we're smarter than the people living under a rug or bad HT's.

Ahah, It's a perfect explanation!
Sly Bald Guys Forum
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2011, 07:32:24 AM »

Ming the Merciless
Super Sly

No More "Mr. Nice Guy"

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2011, 07:38:46 AM »

Well, I don't know about you, but as for me, one has to have a certain level of smarts to be able to rule the Universe.

I'd love to explore this topic further, but affairs of state have precedence.  There's always an uprising somewhere that needs quelling.  Ruthlessly, of course.
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Enter your email address: