Author Topic: My Routine  (Read 2818 times)

Baldarama

My Routine
« on: January 01, 2012, 06:14:36 PM »
Hello guys.. my routine goes like this..

Mondays & Thursdays: Full Body Dumbbell/Bodyweight Workout consisting of mainly basic compound exercises 3-4 sets in the 10-15 rep range, will change up the order of my exercises often to confuse the body, or the exercises itself.

Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays: Cardio consisting of  either Jumping Rope, Running, Shadowboxing, Hitting the heavybag, some will be of the long steady state variety, or of the HIIT variety, all depends on my energy levels on that particular day..

i work graveyard shift at work, which will reek havoc on your system, so working out is vitaly important.

I try to keep a pretty clean diet, consits of plenty of organic Raw Fruits and Veggies, lean skinless chicken breast, fish, and quality protein powder..

i will however once in awhile cheat on my diet, and eat pizza, which i love, and sweets every once in awhile of cheese cake, which i have a weekness for  :D

marty22

Re: My Routine
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 06:23:07 PM »
welcome!

Slynito

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 06:40:29 PM »
Welcome to the forum!

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 01:26:13 AM »
welcome, that's an interesting routine :)
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Offline Snakehandler

• Sly
  • Snakehandler
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 12:01:31 PM »
Sounds like it works for you. The important thing is finding something you like that you'll be consistant with. Your eating plan is a healthy one too. Keep up the good work !😄

Offline bough

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 12:26:36 AM »
This is very interesting routine but may i ask have you fatty body ?because you eat cheese pizza etc which are unhealthy for exercise and body as well.I almost quit fast food for my healthy life style and fitness level but on the other hand i love to eat that kind of food as u eats but :(

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 02:30:33 AM »
i will however once in awhile cheat on my diet, and eat pizza, which i love, and sweets every once in awhile of cheese cake, which i have a weakness for  :D

This was the key ... "once in a while." Nearly any "treat" is possible occasionally in moderation.
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012