HomeForumBlogProduct ReviewsAbout UsStoreGear
Sly Bald Guys Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2014, 07:08:40 AM
Home Help Search Links Login Register
Welcome to Sly Bald Guys! Please take a look around and pay special attention to our community. You won't find a more supportive group of men on the internet.

News: Hey everyone, help spread the word about Sly Bald Guys.  It's easy, all you need to do is click on this link.  It will only take a second.  Thanks for your support!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/submit?url=http://www.slybaldguys.com/index.php&title=Sly+Bald+Guys

+  Sly Bald Guys Forum
|-+  Various Bald Discussions
| |-+  Bald Stories
| | |-+  Dad's Bald Son
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Digg This!StumbleUpon This site
Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Dad's Bald Son  (Read 6111 times)
stasiu
Ultimate Sly Guy

All dressed up & no hair to go !

« on: June 27, 2010, 11:14:58 AM »

How many guys here have an older brother(s) with a full head of hair and you're the one who went MalePatternBald ?  

I started balding when I was 16-17 with temple recession.  The MPB got noticeable by 18-19  and my older brother (who still has a full head of hair) made it be known to EVERYONE that I was "Dad's Bald Son" .  

Way back in prehistoric times, years 1975-1977, a premature balding guy had no SBG internet site for support.  All my friends had long hair, facial hair, tie dyed shirts, bell bottom levis.  I stood out among my friends as clean cut, balding, Wrangler cowboy jeans and shirt (living on a farm), not into drugs.  

I went through the phases of denial, hairsystems and now bald.  Yes, I am Dad's Bald Son !  How many of you had this same experience ?

Attached is pic of me at work in 1975-76 (age 20-21).  I used hairspray to thicken what hair I had left.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 12:11:15 PM by stasiu » Logged
Sly Bald Guys Forum
« on: June 27, 2010, 11:14:58 AM »

aarrggh
Team Sly
Ultimate Sly Guy

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 01:01:50 PM »

I have a younger brother with a full head of hair . .

NICE BOW TIE ! ! !     Right on!

stasiu
Ultimate Sly Guy

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 01:39:13 PM »

LOL ! It was a Xmas bow-tie that blinked ... LOL ... I did silly stuff like to offset my balding ... as you can see ... the hairline was going and I made it work with LMAO funny stuff !  Thanks for replying !   ---Stasiu
Stu
Sly Bureau

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 06:56:03 PM »

brother 3 years older with full head of hair... but at least I am taller than him!

How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/
Mikekoz13
Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
Sly Moderator
Sly Nobility
United States United States

Harley Santa!

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 04:56:01 AM »

I have a brother two years younger than me that THINKS he still has a full head of hair.......  Too Funny!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields
TGB1
Sly

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 10:54:32 AM »

My brother is seven years young with a full head of hair. He interestingly recently shaved it clean.

.....the quiet brightness of the city disconcerts. Somewhere malfeasance percolates. There is work to be done.
Sly Bald Guys Forum
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 10:54:32 AM »

CraftyGuy
Ultimate Sly Guy

Best of both worlds?

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 11:11:48 AM »

Older Brother #1 - MPB
Older Brother #2 - MPB
Older Brother #3 - Full head of hair
Older Brother #4 - Full head of hair
Older Brother #5 - MPB + combover from Hell

Me - (Mostly) Full head of hair if I chose to ... but happily BBC!!!  Grin

MikeC

stasiu
Ultimate Sly Guy

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 12:53:56 AM »

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE WEEKEND USA SLY GUYS !

Thanks for awesome replies!   Just glad to share my story with a side of good bald humour !   Have a Safe and Happy Independence Holiday Weekend to all !   ---Stasiu
Bilko1
Super Sly

Glad To Be Bald-by-choice

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2010, 10:43:03 PM »

I have 2 older brothers - both got full head of hair. I'm 10 years younger than eldest brother & 5 years younger than my other brother.

I started losing hair in my early twenties & then decided after a long while getting short haircuts that bbc was best option for me. I have no regrets being "Dad's Bald Son".

BaldBill
BlueMicrowave
Learning the way of Sly

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2010, 06:43:30 AM »

LOL! Well if it helps I have a full head of hair Cheesy
SwissBald
Learning the way of Sly

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2011, 04:36:33 PM »

My brother also has fully hair. An my hair startet to go away... He's 4 years older than me...
Ellus
Sly Guy in Training

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2011, 11:53:11 AM »

Well, my brother is 3 years older than me and has fully hair on the top, but almost no hair elsewhere on his body. Like me, I have little or no hair on my head, but  a LOT of hair everywhere else. LOL  Grin
Sly Bald Guys Forum
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2011, 11:53:11 AM »

Chavster
Team Sly
Sly Bureau

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2011, 12:02:07 PM »

Shocked there seem to be a few resurrected threads today Shocked
marshd1000
Sly Bureau
United States United States

Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2011, 02:00:13 AM »

Well, my brother is 3 years older than me and has fully hair on the top, but almost no hair elsewhere on his body. Like me, I have little or no hair on my head, but  a LOT of hair everywhere else. LOL  Grin

Funny how nature plays tricks on us like that!

Acme
Super Sly

Who's the bald guy?

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2011, 06:58:26 AM »

My family is all MPB but a LOT of hair everywhere else.  My father was losing it before 30 but me/brother (3 years older) weren't too bad until closer to 40.  He lost it in the back, I'm losing it from the front and more recently the whole top.

Ellus, I haven't seen your brother but I know he doesn't look better then you just because he has hair.  You look like a model from the 2 pictures you have had up  Right on!.  I would say you are lucky you lost your hair.
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Enter your email address: