Author Topic: Laser Treatments...  (Read 2702 times)

Offline jasonfieber

• Wish I was on a beach...
  • Sly Jr.
  • Bald For Life
Laser Treatments...
« on: March 25, 2010, 06:05:33 PM »
Well guys, I hit the 3 year mark and my plan with American Laser Center has expired.

I STILL HAVE APPROX. 30% OF MY HAIR LEFT WITH NO END IN SIGHT.

After 3 years and some time to reflect and look back on this I can honestly say I can't recommend this treatment to anyone. I was highly excited about this and have spoken fairly positively in the past about this only because I thought there was an end in sight and it was included in the two thousand dollars I paid. I can tell you the local treatment facility is now closed and the closest center still open is over an hour away. On top of it I'll have to pay per-treatment if I want to continue. My choices are fairly limited to paying and driving over an hour away until all of this is gone (which is still not a positive outcome) or I can stop where I'm at and live with the fact knowing that if I ever go more than one day without shaving I'm going to look like a patchy freak.

So....with all that said brothers: If anyone is considering this treatment I would highly recommend against it. Lasering is fine for legs, backs..etc...things that you don't show off everyday...but with the head and/or face if the treatments don't go as planned you are stuck with patchy hair growth.

I also want to say this isn't to reflect my decision in the fact of it being permanent. I would be extremely happy if I was rid of head and face hair and it was 100 percent gone. Anything less than 100 percent though makes me wish I  had a time machine and could go back and never do this in the first place.

Rant over. I highly recommend any brothers thinking about lasering to reconsider.

When was the last time you did something for the first time?

BALDANDRE

Re: Laser Treatments...
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 09:21:57 PM »
Wow...sorry to hear it Jason...and thanks for such a great review of your result....

man...wish I could give some insightful advice...maybe down the road there will be somewhere or something that pops up that can help you get 100% bald..like you've wanted..

Hang in there..hopefully when you're shaved smooth...it all looks good....

Don't be a stranger...love to hear what your journey brings and what you thoughts are!

Take care my bald bro! O0

Offline Hezabaldpiper

• Sly Jr.
  • Me and my boy
Re: Laser Treatments...
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 09:45:10 PM »
wow, thank you so much! you've saved me a lot of money and time. I am very sorry I had to learn this at your loss  :(
I really hope that you find something to fix your situation.
I'd rather be Mr. Clean than Fryer Tuck