Author Topic: Electric Razor Reviews  (Read 3713 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Electric Razor Reviews
« on: July 08, 2011, 11:57:19 PM »
Hey guys, if you use an electric razor for shaving your head, please post up in this thread and let us know which electric razor you use and give us a short review on it.  Thanks!

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Snakehandler

• Sly
  • Snakehandler
Re: Electric Razor Reviews
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 07:41:29 AM »
I bought a Remibgton with an extendable handle for your back. It has several cutting/shaving attachments. I put the closest one, the foil on it & tried it on my head. It provides a really close & smooth shave with no stubble. As close as a razor when you're done but stubble reappears a little sooner than a razor.

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 09:27:41 AM »
I use a Panasonic LA63.  It gives a very close shave and can be used wet or dry.  I've used it both ways and the wet shave is slightly smoother.  Because of the foil head and fast blade, there's little / no irritation.  The battery charges in an hour and the the LCD display tells you how much charge is left - handy bit of info for me since I'm a slow shaver.  My only complaint is that the head is a little on the large side, so close quarters around the ears are tough, so I switch to a blade for those spots.  The other drawback is that it is pricey - about $125 on Amazon, but it's really well made, so it's been worth it.

Offline EN4CER

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 02:21:14 PM »
Anyone else care to add their views on Electric Shaver?  O0
Growing Old Disgracefully - But Bald!