Author Topic: Bald and I F#$king love it!!!  (Read 3316 times)

Offline TheRedChile

• Sly Guy in Training
Bald and I F#$king love it!!!
« on: November 11, 2016, 11:33:03 PM »
Hello all my Sly friends.
     I decided to post in the to be or not to be forum as my first post because I have shaved my dome since 2010 if not a little before!... I started losing my hair since I was 19. it was faded but I expected it. So By the time I was 21 I was pretty faded. I could have gone with special hair cuts and lots of hair goop or any of the other bullsh^t things guys do. I However had already seen the pattern. I knew what was coming so I accepted it. I guess accepted isn't the right word! at first I was devastated about thinning the way I did. I was young and so strong at the time! my vanity was so injured at first it wasn't even funny....

By 24 I had been through hell and back from life and decided that my hair was the least of my worries. full beard and "long hair" I decided to shave. the top wasn't so bad. Most people would say to keep it around. The hair was just really thin so they would say, no problem keep it growing. F$%k that! I shaved my head one day and kept the beard! I had a fiancĂ© at the time, but got a lot of attention from the girls. It wasn't even funny. She is my X now so I really do wish I would have sowed my oats instead of worry about some crazy woman.  This was also before the days of The Hang Over 2. after that everyone saw beard and bald as that Sh{tty movie.  During that time I would shave maybe once every three or four days.

Eventually I got used to the razor and the look. At that point if I had stubble I would feel unclean! I am 29 now and shave every day!.. EVERY F$%KING DAY. I wake up and scrape the none sense from my scalp EVERY DAY. I both love and hate shaving.... its the worst when I am late for work. I will always say f#$k you my sly head is worth more than ten minutes at work. The best is when I get that perfect shave! you vets of sly know what I mean. nothing will compare to the feeling of my perfectly shaved head!

These days my oh so awesome head is like a drug! I love the discipline, the pain, the joy!  It is really like my morning coffee! My lines are much more noticeable these days so almost no one comments why I shave. even when they did I would just say because a comb over or filler was never an option! If I am bald I am bald and I own the sh^t out of that!!!!!
     Anyway that's a very basic story of why I say if you are bald you should own up and get down with a razor. It really isn't that bad! I shave with a bar of soap, badger brush and a 3set razor now! so easy and so used to it that it takes me about 10 minutes in the shower... maybe I will post my route in another section. =D

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Bald and I F#$king love it!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 03:47:53 AM »
Welcome to the board!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline dshupe

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 06:40:01 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Vince

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 01:11:06 PM »
Yes as others have said, "Welcome!"

I used to shave my head every other day.  That worked for me when I first started, but now I enjoy shaving it every day!  I hate that sandpaper feel.  It didn't bother me at first, but later on it did.

I also find that shaving my head every day gives me a better and quicker shave.  So yeah, that works for me... not for everybody, but definitely does for me!  ;D

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 04:29:17 PM »
Welcome!
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2016, 11:47:45 PM »
Welcome to SBG!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: