Author Topic: New here. Would like to get some opinions/perspective.  (Read 3869 times)

Offline Baldhurts

• Learning the way of Sly
New here. Would like to get some opinions/perspective.
« on: December 10, 2016, 11:14:31 PM »
Hey everyone. I'm new here and this is my first post. I actually posted on Reddit, and they told me to come here because of the great environment and good community, I wanted to get people's opinions on how I look with my head shaved. I'm extremely self conscious about it and have very, very low self esteem, even to the point I do not want to leave the house. I do get strangers out in public staring at me often and I think it's because they think I'm a cancer patient or a skinhead, I'm not really sure. I feel like I'm going to live a very lonely life, as I don't ever talk to women because I'm afraid of being rejected.

Anyway, I'm 27 years old and 6'3" tall, not that it matters but I wanted to introduce myself as best as possible. I have included pictures, and I would like to get feedback. Positive, negative, roast me, just be honest on what you think I could improve/ what I should do. Thank you guys, I really appreciate it.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 05:59:34 PM by Baldhurts »

Offline ThePangolin

• Sly
  • Outdoorsman, Officer, Saved by Jesus Christ
Re: New here. Would like to get some opinions/perspective.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 12:07:31 AM »
Welcome, first of all!

All your fears seem quite unexessary to me. You're fit, healthy, happy, and a good looking sharp clean guy. What girl wouldn't give you the time of day, I have no idea.

I think maybe grow some facial hair and take a razor to your head to get the close shave look. Otherwise, looking really good buddy!

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 02:58:30 AM »
Welcome,
Fantastic look, angular jaw set up with a close buzz.  No need to be hiding, get out there walk tall and own it

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 03:30:24 AM »
Hey mate, you really got nothing to worry about, the most important thing is a bit of self confidence! I'm usually a pretty good advocate for facial hair, but you got an awesome strong jawline, don't hide that buddy!

Some people will make assumptions, I had a young lady who was serving me at the shopping center eat her words, she was asking what i was doing later that day and I mentioned Bible study and she was suprised, saying I looked more a bikie type than a Church type :)
God created only a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair!

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 03:43:39 AM »
Welcome! I agree with the others, you shouldn't have any trouble getting women. That said, you're just going to have to practice walking out with confidence. I see you as another guy who got an extremely short haircut.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline SlyCatCrossing

• Sly
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 05:35:56 AM »
If it helps I am 27, 6", bald by choice, and about 210lbs... I have nothing but positive responses to my appearance and my personality.

Being a 6'3" sly bald guy walking down the street, showing off an awesome shiny dome, you will get looks but don't take it as a bad thing! All the dudes want to be you and all the ladies want to be with you! Keep that in mind and the confidence comes right along with it.  Be the impressive tower of man that we all can be, make the ground shake with your steps, leave nothing in your path except swooning ladies and jealous dudes.

Welcome to Sly Bald Guys :)
Bearded, Bald By Choice, and breathin' the Florida ocean air

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 05:54:32 AM »
you look great with short buzz.  You will also shaved.

I had always as an adult wanted that short buzz - actually gave me self confidence - confidence in being a bit different than others,

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 07:51:49 AM »
Are you kidding me? Any guy would like to be tall, thin, and have your movie star good looks.

You look great with the buzzcut, and would look outstanding with your head shaved. I hope you come to realize that you are a great looking guy. These days bald is just another hairstyle, and getting more popular everyday. Your confidence should be very high.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline dshupe

• Sly
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2016, 08:18:18 AM »
Welcome and I agree with the others in that you look great and you will have no issues with finding that special someone at all.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2016, 02:02:58 AM »
You are joking, right?  So what is not to like/be jealous of?

Minor improvement: shave off the scraps so that nothing distracts the eye from those eyes and that jawline!

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2016, 04:23:40 PM »
Welcome
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt