Author Topic: Millennials  (Read 5455 times)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Millennials
« on: May 01, 2017, 09:23:47 PM »
There is a "woe is me" tone to must if this article and I think the whole stress causes baldness theory is BS -- but it does end on a positive note.

https://moneyish.com/ish/millennials-are-going-bald-from-too-much-stress/

Offline amatlock2778

• Sly
Re: Millennials
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 08:40:31 AM »
Back several years before i became bbc, i developed a stress induced nervous habit of plucking hairs from the crown of my head. It became bad enough that my mother noticed i was starting to have a bald spot there. Anyway eventually i found snd dealt with thevroot cause of my stress, and  lo and behold the bald spot filled back in, and i csn legit say i am a by choice sly guy today.  So stress can cause hair loss in a roundabout way, im living proof!  Oh, and if anyone has any thoughts that some form of the same nervous habit is why i shaved, no, you're wrong. I did it becsuse i wanted to try something VERY different with my look, and found out i liked it, so kept with it
Bald by chioce, never going back

Offline jimmythomas

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: Millennials
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 06:57:19 AM »
I was 18 when my hair started thinning. Nothing to do with stress--it's just my genetics. I think younger people, at least in my experience, are much more positive about shaving it off than older generations.

Enter your email address: