Author Topic: Where do you notice the most shaved heads?  (Read 7865 times)

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Where do you notice the most shaved heads?
« on: May 01, 2017, 09:19:14 AM »
Shaved heads are so common now you see them everywhere. I always see alot of bald guys at Menard's or Home Depot type of stores. Many of them are employees.

Also see fellow baldies at car shows. Not sure why. I also noticed more shaved heads in political venues.

Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: Where do you notice the most shaved heads?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 10:26:25 AM »
I see them everywhere now.  Not sure I can say where I see them most.
SlyBeard

Offline jbrit25

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 01:36:50 PM »
I can't say where I see them the most either, but the other night I was at a restaurant and I swear there must have been a convention in town. There were 13 Sly dudes in the area I was seated in. I should have gotten everyone to pose for a picture.
Roll Tide!
COYS!

Offline gwsmallwood

• Sly
  • AZ Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 04:21:09 PM »
Quite a few of us at church these days.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 05:36:11 AM »
I was in several airports yesterday CLT, ORD, SFO. Saw a bunch of bald heads, and a number that appeared to be BBC.

I felt like I fit right in.

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 05:48:58 AM »
I see shaved heads mostly frequently at home where a number of neighbor guys shave their heads.  Very common everywhere also.

Offline BigKen

• Super Sly
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2017, 09:06:19 AM »
I see them everywhere now.  Not sure I can say where I see them most.

Same here

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2017, 06:51:53 PM »
my gym. esp. in the mornings.

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2017, 06:03:19 AM »
I don't have to leave home to see guys with shaved heads as two  neighbors next to us shave their heads.   Also all three of my adult sons shave their heads.

Offline Zooman

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2017, 09:12:29 AM »

Yep, this.  Also the grocery store for some reason.
In general I am seeing them more and more everywhere.  I'm not sure if it's just that I'm noticing them more now that I'm sly, or if it's a trend, or if it's just that it's the start of summer, but it seems to be more and more common all the time.

Offline amatlock2778

• Sly
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2017, 09:25:00 AM »

Yep, this.  Also the grocery store for some reason.
In general I am seeing them more and more everywhere.  I'm not sure if it's just that I'm noticing them more now that I'm sly, or if it's a trend, or if it's just that it's the start of summer, but it seems to be more and more common all the time.

I work in a grocery store, and i definitely agree about that. Seems like 3 or 4 out of 10 male customers are sly. Possibly even more. And it seems to be even more common among both the oldest and youngest customers for some reason, though most of the younger ones are buzzed  to a 0 or 1 rather than fully sly.
Bald by chioce, never going back

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2017, 01:52:21 PM »
We are having a run of 90 degree days here in Minnesota. I noticed alot of shaved heads at the car shows, many on young men.

I chatted with a couple fellow baldies at last Sundays show. I had just applied sunscreen and the guy parked next to me came back from walking around and he says quite loudly, "holy cow, I got blinded from the shine off your bald head". Later he asked if I was naturally bald, I told him I am bald by choice. He mentioned it must be cooler in the hot weather.

Last night a photographer took photos of the back of my head in front of the back of my streetrod, that is also very round.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline StillLurking

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2017, 06:50:06 PM »
I don't have to leave home to see guys with shaved heads as two  neighbors next to us shave their heads.   Also all three of my adult sons shave their heads.

None of my business, but I'm curious: Are your sons bald by choice?  I ask because it seems interesting that all three would do it, since in the case of most brothers I know, if one shaved his head, the other probably wouldn't just to be contrary.  Did they do it independent of each other?

(And I should admit, I'm asking and say "interesting" because I'm considering going bbc and I like to hear about those who already went bbc, and why.)

Offline StillLurking

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2017, 07:19:40 PM »
The place where I see most bald heads in on the train.  I live in Chicago and work downtown, where (due to congestion and high-priced parking) many journey to by train or bus.  So it's easier to spot them, as we are all penned in together, until reaching our final destinations.  And, logically, the closer to downtown, the more people, the more bald heads.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2017, 01:25:24 AM »
(And I should admit, I'm asking and say "interesting" because I'm considering going bbc and I like to hear about those who already went bbc, and why.)

I'm BBC. I work in an IT department where most guys have very short hair to begin with, so it's close to BBC.  I have a few friends who are bald/balding and I wanted to support them, so I shaved my head. I really liked the result, so I've kept the BBC status, going on 6 years now. Great look.

Enter your email address: