Author Topic: Hello everyone :)  (Read 3456 times)

Offline concolorus

• Learning the way of Sly
Hello everyone :)
« on: February 05, 2017, 03:31:29 PM »
Hey there!

I'm completely new to this place, so let me introduce myself quickly: My name's Max, I'm 21 years old and I joined this place because several days ago some of my cronies said I'd probably look better with a shaved head

If you want to comment on that topic, have a glance on the other thread I created ;)

And I'd be very curious to hear you guess where I'm from... don't assume the country displayed is entirely true :)
That's me http://imageshack.com/a/img924/9120/pszGpH.jpg
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 03:44:48 PM by concolorus »

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Hello everyone :)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 04:33:56 AM »
Welcome to the Forum, Max!
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline dshupe

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 06:44:29 AM »
Welcome Max! 8)

I personally think bald is the way to go and if that's something you are thinking about or want to do then by all means I think you should go for it. 

Offline amatlock2778

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 08:59:00 AM »
As i said in your other oost, i think every man should try shabing his head at least once in his life. So go for it. Your friends are right, you'd look great with a shaved head. Also, if you end up not liking it, well its only hair, and it'll grow back.
Bald by chioce, never going back

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2017, 01:35:51 PM »
Hey there!

I'm completely new to this place, so let me introduce myself quickly: My name's Max, I'm 21 years old and I joined this place because several days ago some of my cronies said I'd probably look better with a shaved head

If you want to comment on that topic, have a glance on the other thread I created ;)

And I'd be very curious to hear you guess where I'm from... don't assume the country displayed is entirely true :)
That's me http://imageshack.com/a/img924/9120/pszGpH.jpg

kind of hard to see how for back your hairline is, but you could easily pull off the sly look. i did it at 20. best move i ever made.