Author Topic: Handle bar  (Read 59502 times)

Offline slymyke

• Sly Bureau
  • Shaved head with full beard
Re: Handle bar
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2013, 08:00:04 PM »
Sailor, you had me inspired a while back.. I just didn't keep up with it.  I do like the look of your handle bar with  the  full beard.

Raulski, you have some kick-ass looks going on.. I'm not sure I know what you have at the moment.. I'm thinking it's the handlebar mo w/ goat.  (I think I like that one the best). O0

Lynchy, yours is looking good too...it looks fun.

And Raulski, I agree... the monopoly man is pretty cool.

Offline Raulski

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2013, 08:34:20 PM »
Yea, my current look is the profile pic. Thanks for the kind words :)
I used to laugh at dudes who went on about their facial hair or shaved head (or dreadlocks, Mohawk, whatever) but now I'm loving these forums. It's all a bit if fun & always has me smiling by the end.

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2013, 09:21:00 PM »
Yea, my current look is the profile pic. Thanks for the kind words :)
I used to laugh at dudes who went on about their facial hair or shaved head (or dreadlocks, Mohawk, whatever) but now I'm loving these forums. It's all a bit if fun & always has me smiling by the end.

One of my mates always rags on me for talking about a perfect head shave, or my beard, etc. I don't care, when he starts on me, I just keep going, but worse haha.

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2013, 03:54:28 AM »
Lynchy, yours is looking good too...it looks fun.

Thanks mate!
Lynchy

Offline Raulski

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2013, 04:08:44 PM »
Im very keen to get a moustache brush. I've seen an Oregon wild hair brush but it is over $20 including delivery to Australia. It looks great but I'm just wondering if there are any other (perhaps less expensive) options available that anyone is aware of. Thanks (:{)

Offline Raulski

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2013, 08:10:16 AM »
Today at work
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 08:41:27 AM by SlySirHarry13 »

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2013, 08:43:02 AM »
Nice, Raulski! BTW, if you don't mind, I rotated your picture so it can be seen looking straight.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2013, 04:33:35 PM »
Looking good Raulski.

I've been chasing a Moustache brush in Aus too but with no avail!
Lynchy

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2013, 05:19:31 PM »
Had a stash for years , use a reg comb and some CLUBMAN  MOUSTACHE WAX !  That is what is on the tube not yelling ! Neutral is thicker  and goes with all color's.  Colored is thinner and to me causes irritations.  This company has been around for years. 
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Raulski

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2013, 07:16:43 PM »
I bought a make-up brush/comb at a $2 shop yesterday. I think it's for eyebrows & lashes. It seems to do the trick really well. Similar to the comb/brush you get with the clubman wax but the bristles are longer & handle longer. I like it.
Oh, and Thanks for turning my pic around :)

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2013, 10:31:07 PM »
Looking Good Raulski! I've been into my local shaver shop a couple of weeks in a row now, still no moustache wax, I think next pay day I'll be ordering some online, to try the handlebar out. I was wondering though, my brother has some normal hair wax laying around in the bathroom, how do you reckon that would work out? I've been contemplating trying that out, but haven't yet.

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2013, 12:04:05 AM »
Looking Good Raulski! I've been into my local shaver shop a couple of weeks in a row now, still no moustache wax, I think next pay day I'll be ordering some online, to try the handlebar out. I was wondering though, my brother has some normal hair wax laying around in the bathroom, how do you reckon that would work out? I've been contemplating trying that out, but haven't yet.

You should try out a regular non-toxic glue stick, it's what I use 90% of the time. That and got2b glued by Schwartzcoff, for the main bulk of it and the glue stick on the tips. That way if you not a fan you haven't wasted too much coin.

I have the FOAD wax (doesn't have enough hold for me) and some Fire House Wacky Tack on the way.

Oh and blow dry it into style thats most of the battle IMO
Lynchy

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2013, 12:05:19 AM »
I bought a make-up brush/comb at a $2 shop yesterday. I think it's for eyebrows & lashes. It seems to do the trick really well. Similar to the comb/brush you get with the clubman wax but the bristles are longer & handle longer. I like it.
Oh, and Thanks for turning my pic around :)

Excellent idea I will have a look, I'm currently using a cheap toothbrush but its not perfect.
Lynchy

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2013, 01:31:31 AM »

You should try out a regular non-toxic glue stick, it's what I use 90% of the time. That and got2b glued by Schwartzcoff, for the main bulk of it and the glue stick on the tips. That way if you not a fan you haven't wasted too much coin.

I have the FOAD wax (doesn't have enough hold for me) and some Fire House Wacky Tack on the way.

Oh yeah? I would never have thought of using a regular glue stick... That's quite an interesting idea! You are so full of pro tips Lynchy  O0

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2013, 03:19:07 AM »

Oh yeah? I would never have thought of using a regular glue stick... That's quite an interesting idea! You are so full of pro tips Lynchy  O0

Lol.... Pro tips!

Seen most of my 'secrets' on handlebar moustache  club :)
Lynchy