Author Topic: What do women think of bald guys?  (Read 24497 times)

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
Re: What do women think of bald guys?
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2011, 03:23:50 PM »
One of my friends is bald with a shortly trimmed horseshoe.  But his wife and I have encouraged him to do the sly look.  In fact his wife would love for him to shave his head.  So when I posted on Facebook about slicing my noggin, she said, "don't tell Brian!"

Offline jbald

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2011, 08:49:50 PM »
Blessed to have a wife that likes it smooth too!  Ain't nothing like a good head rub! :@`
Sucess is more permanent when principles are not compromised to achieve it.

Offline mb55129

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2011, 12:14:24 AM »
***Tips for guys worried about "women" troubles after going bald***

Obviously, you want to make yourself as attractive as possible. My philosophy is to concentrate on things I actually have control over.

- Take care of your head (moisturizer, sun protection, clean pores, etc.)
- Have confidence and let your personality shine - make em' laugh!
- Get into the gym and build some muscle - can you hear her talk to her friends? (yeah he's bald, but he's got nice big arms)
- For $20, go get a professional spray tan - the idea isn't to turn black, but to have a nice healthy tone
- Dress to impress - find a nice shirt and pants that fit your body well
- Facial hair - there are a million variations - choose one that fits your facial structure - this can take the focus off the head
- Accessories - trendy glasses? nice watch?
- Grab a Crest White Strips kit and use it for a month - it's so easy to make those teeth sparkle
- Consider your posture. Hold your head up high, stick your chest out and smile - women respond to a confident guy

This might be too much for some guys, but the point I'm trying to make, is after the head is taken care of, you can stop worrying about your thinning hairline and concentrate on things you have control over. Not only will some of the things in my list improve your overall health, you will feel better about yourself and I guarantee you will get MORE attention from females.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 12:19:22 AM by mb55129 »

Enter your email address: