Author Topic: Can a skinny guy look good when bald  (Read 5407 times)

Offline SaitamaIhope

• Learning the way of Sly
Can a skinny guy look good when bald
« on: May 03, 2017, 05:25:15 AM »
Hi, I decide to join the club. Despite my dad, and my grandfathers, and even great grandfather having full head of hair until they passed away, It looks like I started to develop MPB in my 27, maybe earlier. (Nature is unfair, only my mother uncle got bald, and he started to loose it when he was 50). But there is one problem, I'm quite tall (6'3'') and awfully skinny (154 lbs), will it look at-least a half decent when i'll shave my head, when I'll start seeing my scalp?
I'm scared that I'll be ugly as gollum, and my anxiety and insecurity will be to high for this world, because usually when you show good looking bald guys - they are manly, with manly manliness, and there am I.

And yes, I do work out and try to get some muscles, but it's not that easy for me.

So what do you think?   Sorry for potato quality.

Offline amatlock2778

• Sly
Re: Can a skinny guy look good when bald
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 08:18:36 AM »
Many guys have some apprehension about how theyll look with a shaved head, but the vast majority dont actually have anything to worry about. I think you would look great shaved bald. Most guys do, in my opinion.
Bald by chioce, never going back

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 08:35:27 AM »
Personally, I think a shaved head would good, I do not think it makes a difference if tall and skinny or short and plump.

I also believe a little facial hair helps with a shaved head look as well.

If being thin bothers you and you work out, see if a personal trainer can help develop a routine for you.  Thin guys normally can bulk up a bit and look very fit easier than heavy guys, since there is less fat to "hid" the muscle definition.  Heavy guys have to try to gain muscle and loose fat at the same time, which I find very difficult.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 09:37:55 AM by slybeard »
SlyBeard

Offline Sly14

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 12:47:00 AM »
6' 1' and 154 lbs here, my arms are skinnier than my last girlfriends' , trust me   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline SaitamaIhope

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 08:08:23 AM »
Thank you guys,  you kinda made me less anxous, and a lot of other stories helped me a lot to deal with MPB and what to do next. I'll go to my barber next weekends, and ask for an advice how to make me sly.
Ah, also I'm already drinki'n some protein shakes, and lifting some iron.
And starded to grow some beard (good thing it's easy for me). Maybe in few weeks I'll become a lex luthor, and in a year or more - Kratos.

Offline Zooman

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2017, 11:32:40 AM »
Definitely!  There's a sly skinny guy in my office who looks great.  It also helps that he dresses well and his clothes fit him.  Growing facial hair and working out will help too.  The working out part will make you feel better anyway, and that will be reflected in how others react to you.  It's normal to feel a bit anxious about it at first, but in time you (and everyone around you) will adjust and accept it as the new you.  :)