Author Topic: Bald eagle smart shaver  (Read 4324 times)

triplen

Bald eagle smart shaver
« on: February 10, 2017, 08:27:47 PM »
I recently purchased a bald eagle smart shaver for 120 usd. Shipping and customs for another 70 usd. The advertisement states close smooth shave. I learned that this is not necessarily true. It shaves your head but only to a certain closeness. Definitely not  as close as that of a razor shave.  It's got stubbles. It's not smooth. bbs definitely not. Plus it takes forever to do the whole head. My razor shaving only takes 15-20 minutes and it's bbs.  So for hose thinking abut buying this head shaver think long and hard you won't get the shave your looking for.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Bald eagle smart shaver
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 09:21:31 PM »
Let's limit ourselves to one thread on this topic, OK?  I'm deleting the duplicates.

triplen

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 10:41:27 PM »
So sorry my mistake. I'm new to this thx

Offline GoHabs

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 06:27:38 AM »
I am curious about this product, but the one time a used an electric shaver on my face, I was not impressed.  I think I will stick with my razor.  Thank you for the honest review. 

Offline kevvv

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 09:24:52 AM »
I bought a Skull Shaver 4 months ago, and loved it, was a really close shave.

But now, the battery is knackered, and I have to use it plugged into the mains all the time.

The blades are wearing out and it takes longer to shave head & face as I have to now do multiple passes.

I've emailed them for a refund and stumbled across this forum whilst looking for an alternative product.