Author Topic: Skin texture after HT  (Read 2854 times)

Offline Sam23

• Learning the way of Sly
Skin texture after HT
« on: December 09, 2016, 06:28:17 AM »
Hi

I had hair transplant 16 months ago and i m fully regret this (3000 stemcell fue)

This hair transplant totally ruin my life

My skin cannot handle any external factor anymore air, sun or dust, my scalp always inflammed

I lived those 16 months like i m living in prison, literally i could not do anything and always there is pain and inflammation

I cried a lot when i was alone and i could not face the world again like before,

My scalp  swallow and red

I waste a lot of money for this hair transplant and i waste 16 months of my life
I gain 20 kilos of weight and become a potato couch, i almost lost my job and most of my friends

I went to emergency room twice becuase of sensitivity chock on my scalp,

Everyday, every second i felt like needles stab on my scalp

I lived on cortisone injections to just stop the pain and be able to sleep

My life has been destroyed in front of me becuase of this surgery, this is crime and the surgeon is truly a criminal, 
I was a happy bald guy and lived my life without thinking about hair or anything but this clinic try to attract me in many ways until they convienced me and then i woke up on a nightmare

The hairline is fake the hair look like doll hair and the skin on receipient area is totally ruined

My only wish in this life now is to remove this sh*t and be bald again

I replaced a healthy skin by disfigured hair and skin

I worked with 5 dermatologists to stope the pain at least and finally i could walk again under sun without feeling my head is boiling

Anyone knows what i can do To remove the hair ?

I just want at least to enhance the skin on receipient area

Maybe some people here dealt with hair transplant and they were able to remove it

Under each hair there is like a tiny raised skin which make the look so ugly, pinkish and shinny dirty skin

I cannot live my life in a nromal way anymore until i become a normal human being again

Thanks

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Skin texture after HT
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 03:40:17 AM »
Welcome, Sam!

Sorry that the HT didn't work out like you had hoped (very few do) but see a dermatologist (not a regular doctor) and you may have to undergo some injections to flatten the scar. Best of luck!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 04:24:29 PM »
Welcome
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline dshupe

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 09:05:53 AM »
Welcome and best of luck!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 01:16:59 AM »
Welcome to Sly Bald Guys and sorry to hear that you didn't get what you were hoping for out of the hair transplant. How is your scalp doing?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.