Author Topic: Best clipper for head and face?  (Read 5308 times)

Offline BluesSky777

• Learning the way of Sly
Best clipper for head and face?
« on: November 17, 2014, 07:01:59 PM »
Hi,

what would you recommend as a great clipper not only for the head,but to get a rough (face) shave with as well? Will the Wahl balding do this safely?

thanks

Offline meanderthal

• Sly Jr.
Re: Best clipper for head and face?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 04:09:32 AM »
I recommend looking into the andis t-outliner.  It cuts at the same length as the balding clipper and i find the teeth of the blade are not as rough.  It will provide a close cut on the head and the face. 

https://www.andis.com/Trimmer

Offline jwalker23

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 09:18:51 PM »
I completely agree with meanderthal. I love using my T-outliners. Only drawback is that the blade gets hot after about 10 minutes of use.

Offline antoniom

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2014, 09:29:55 PM »
I completely agree with meanderthal. I love using my T-outliners. Only drawback is that the blade gets hot after about 10 minutes of use.
I agree make you use some blade disinfectant to cool the blade down and disenfect your blade also invest in some oil for uor blades to help maintain the blades and to have your machine running the way it should. I use andis cool care and and andis clipper oil for my t-outliner works good I need to make an investment in the blade wash by and is but have not done so yet hope this helps.