Author Topic: For business owners, job-seekers and [aspiring] online money makers  (Read 4146 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Hey SBGs,

As promised, I was going to start new things in 2013 that I think will help you AND that you might be interested in.

This post is for business owners, job-seekers and people who would like to make a little or a lot of money online, legitimately.

I want to introduce you to my friend, Bill Belew. Bill is old enough to be my dad but has a daughter younger than mine! One day Bill and I struck up a conversation in a coffee shop he and I work out of. When I found out what he does I couldn’t help but want to share it with the my Sly friends. In a matter of minutes Bill gave me some ideas and I am already making me more money.

Bill Belew is a problogger = he pays his sizeable Silicon Valley mortgage through revenue from traffic to his blogs alone. Bill knows how to get real people to find you, your business, your web site, your blog, regardless of topic. Bill has had more than 70 million unique visitors and 100 million pages viewed. No kidding!

Bill also teaches people in person and online how to get traffic to their sites.

If an offer is where you buy something more cheaply and he and I make a little money, then this is not an offer. It is an opportunity.

Bill has an online membership site at www.billbelew.com/subscribe. At that site there are a LOT of benefits.

He will give you his professional evaluation of your web site for SEO effectiveness. (Normally $300)
There is a very up-to-date job board for writers, bloggers and editors
There is a forum to ask him questions.
There is access to his How to Blog for Money and Traffic series.
There is access to MBA level training in SEO training.
There is know how to get a press pass to almost any industry event
There is access to all Bill’s workshops for FREE if you are local, and by video if you are remote.
And and and ....

And best of all ... for the first 25 members from SBG to join his membership site ( www.billbelew.com/subscribe ), Bill will NOT take any of the membership fees. 100% will go to an orphanage that Bill has first-hand experience with in India. Bill will offer his services for FREE to new members just so his kids in India can be taken care of.

The price? A whopping $20/month. With all that Bill is giving away and all the monies going to the kids, it’s a no-brainer.

Let’s show Bill and his kids that SBGs really care.

Got a business and want more leads, to make more money?
Want a job?
Want to start paying some/all of your bills from income earned honestly through hard work online?

Bill Belew’s membership site – www.billbelew.com/subscribe is for you.

See you in the forums at BillBelew.com

Tyler

P.S.  I used the tips Bill taught me to get my brother-in-law new plumbing clients within just days of building him this website - www.goletaplumber.net

His techniques will truly help you and your business.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: