Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Introductions / Re: Is anyone still on the board?
« Last post by Josh-Mtl on March 18, 2024, 03:16:11 PM »
Thanks for your support guys! I'll make a post about it with pictures if I don't get cold feet again  ;D
To be or not be...Bald / Cool experience today
« Last post by Semi-Sly on March 18, 2024, 03:09:32 PM »
So I just came home from the local gun range where I have been practicing because I have to take my annual proficiency test this month.

When I was finished and went back into the lobby, there was a 40 something guy in there with his father-in-law and they were buying ammunition the 40 something guy had a shaved head was wearing a really cool T-shirt that read:

? with a body like this who needs hair??

I turned to him and said that?s a great haircut buddy!  He replied: ? you have a great haircut, too!?
« Last post by reddog on March 18, 2024, 12:44:07 PM »
@Razorhead , I hear ya, why do we keep trying to grow some hair. I grew mine back in February, and after 3 weeks trimmed it to a horseshoe flattop. For once, I thought it looked darn good, so at 5 weeks I attempted another trim. I shaved the sides and back and tried blending the sides with A 0000 blade. Well, I went too high and there was no saving it, so out came the razor! I'm always amazed how great it feels to have a smooth bald head again.
« Last post by Ethan on March 18, 2024, 12:41:35 PM »
I haven't been here in a while but I just checked today.
« Last post by Razorhead on March 18, 2024, 11:43:22 AM »
I am still here. Grew some winter fuzz in February. Shaved it. Grew some fuzz again. Why I don?t know. Probably to check in on how much more hair Mother Nature has taken. lol. Ready for warm weather and getting a little tan on my head.
« Last post by Semi-Sly on March 18, 2024, 09:28:12 AM »
I can understand that @Josh-Mtl . I said that I would consider laser if I didn't have white hair, but if it came right down to it, not sure if I would follow through. Every 6 months or so I try to grow my hair back. I make it 3 or 4 weeks, then I can't stand it and shave my head again. I like my head completely smooth so I shave every day, so it would be nice to have laser eliminate that need to shave daily. Let us know how it works out!
Hey Josh, that?s really cool you should take photos and keep us posted on your journey.

« Last post by MoonageDaydream on March 18, 2024, 06:51:26 AM »
Shaving may be more mainstream but some things like laser are scary for me (I'm booked to start it next month if I don't get cold feet) and it helps to talk to guys who have done it.

Josh, I?ve had my head lasered. Feel free to message me with any questions
General Discussion / Re: Early Spring
« Last post by buddha on March 17, 2024, 04:29:49 PM »
In the north woods of Wisconsin we have had a total of about six inches of snow all winter. Today we had a blizzard (relatively speaking). Not much accumulation but blowing snow and limited visibility. Temps in the teens after 60s a few days ago. I don't mind the absence of snow after the crap we had last year.
« Last post by buddha on March 17, 2024, 04:24:20 PM »
Still here. I check in every few days to see if there's anything new. Not too much different going on for me so really nothing to post about.
« Last post by reddog on March 17, 2024, 11:09:42 AM »
I can understand that @Josh-Mtl . I said that I would consider laser if I didn't have white hair, but if it came right down to it, not sure if I would follow through. Every 6 months or so I try to grow my hair back. I make it 3 or 4 weeks, then I can't stand it and shave my head again. I like my head completely smooth so I shave every day, so it would be nice to have laser eliminate that need to shave daily. Let us know how it works out!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10