Author Topic: Officially Sly!  (Read 3940 times)

Offline GoHabs

• Sly Jr.
Officially Sly!
« on: February 01, 2017, 07:26:22 AM »
30 day challenge complete.  I am officially SLY!   

I've been sporting a buzz cut for for the last 18 months.  Started with a #2 clipper and worked my way down to a "0" (since July).  On Jan. 1st I took the plunge and surrendered to the razor.  I tried a DE (my preferred shaving tool), a Mach 3, an Xtreme 3 and a Gillette Guard.  I've settled on the Mach 3 (despite the cost of their blades). Thinking of trying a Headblade.

Offline dshupe

• Sly
Re: Officially Sly!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 07:50:49 AM »
AWESOME!!!!  Congratulations!  Post a pic of your new look for us.

I had a buzz cut for many years and didn't start shaving until October 2016.  I started out using Schick Hydro 3 and seemed to have a great results.  I purchased a HeadBlade ATX and was not happy with the results I was getting.  I personally had problems with it not wanting to stay on my finger like it was designed and seemed to spend more time trying to keep it on than actually getting results.  At the first of December I purchased a deal from Dorco, http://www.dorcousa.com/pace-trial-pack/ , and totally love the results.  I seem to get the best results with the sick razor.  I have wondered if the new MOTO from HeadBlade is improved.  I do love HeadBlade products, I use HeadShed, ClearHead & HeadLube (matte).

Offline GoHabs

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 08:16:55 AM »
I like to keep a low profile on social media, so no pics (for now).  I'm curious about the Moto as well.  I am surprised that there aren't more video reviews of the Moto on YouTube.

Offline dshupe

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 08:29:16 AM »
Hopefully more will come soon, but until then I think I will hold off on buying one.  I have the ATX at home just sitting in my cabinet.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 12:03:57 PM »
Welcome, and congratuations!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 02:59:28 PM »
Congratulations.

I just bought a moto to see what it's like. It's still in the box, though.  Been busy since it arrived.

MrZed.

Offline GoHabs

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2017, 03:05:11 PM »
Thank you, I look forward to reading your reviews of the MOTO.