Author Topic: Large Gauge Lobes. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?  (Read 4301 times)

Offline Baldtxn

• Sly Guy in Training
Large Gauge Lobes. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
« on: October 03, 2014, 02:08:11 PM »
Hey all! so I have had larger plugs 16-17 years. My stretches were slow and some of the larger ones happened pretty much on their own! I'm currently at 3/4 dia. and at 45 have gone up 3 sizes in the last 2 years. seems the older i get the more i like them and want them bigger. I am going to be headed to 7/8 soon. Anyone on here have larger gauges? 1/2 inch or bigger? Here is my avatar larger so you can see them.
Matt

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
Re: Large Gauge Lobes. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 03:26:39 PM »
I'm currently at 1/2 inch (~13mm).  At 63 years old I don't stretch as easily as a young person and I sure don't want to have a blow-out.

Here's a close up picture when I was at 0GA.

Maybe I'll stretch more . . . who knows?

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline Baldtxn

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 06:23:20 PM »
Simplyred, there is NO age limiting on self expression! My husband taught me this! you want to go bigger DO it. you're happy where you are? stay there. i LOVED 1/2 inch. my favorite plugs of all time were at 1/2. nice to meet you and express on!
Matt

Offline jgnv

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 02:22:07 PM »
Nice piercing!! Really like you bald!! possiby i shoud try piersing!!

Offline swimmerbro

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 08:25:18 PM »
dig the look. when I started in the medical profession I had to take my earrings out. never got a chance to stretch and I wish I had. not sure I would look good with your size, but I really think a 6ga would've suited me.
how big is your cartilage piercing?

Offline Baldtxn

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 06:58:17 AM »
Ty all! Hey Swimmerbro, I had a cart. piercing and it hurt ALL the time. eventually took it out. The piercing there now is actually a punch. They use a dermal punch and it makes a serious hole! It was punched at a 6 and immediately stretched to a 4. that stopped all bleeding. it will never close. I had it done like 10 years ago. within a week it was pain free and pretty much good to go. sounds a LOT worse than it really is.
the captive bead ring (CBR) was made at the shop it was pierced at. that gauge 4 with that small of a diameter had to be custom made. I have never taken it out. think Mutual of Omahas Wild Kingdom tag and release  :)

Offline Titus

• The younger
  • Sly Jr.
  • Que sera sera.
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 08:07:12 PM »
I know this is an old topic, but it's still on the front page. :)

I'm going to restretch mine...I'm probably about the size of a pencil right now through each, but I used to be just under 1" for both.

Currently, I also have a nostril pierced.

Enter your email address: