Author Topic: 100% Bald since last Friday  (Read 5973 times)

Offline jumissa.fi

• Finnish B.B.C.
  • Sly
Re: 100% Bald since last Friday
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2008, 09:46:45 AM »
Suits u, welcome onboard!  O0
--- BBC since July 2oo7 ---

http://www.myspace.com/jumissafi

Offline Kojack

• Sly
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2008, 01:26:33 PM »
Thanks guys (and hot gal) Learning a lot from this site for sure. What a great resource for guys who have decided to go sly.

Remember to never take my advice seriously (unless I'm being serious) and you'll do alright.

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 02:36:22 PM »
Kojack, welcome aboard - glad to have ya.

Offline Kojack

• Sly
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2008, 09:08:32 PM »
At first shaving bald seemed sort of weird. I'm totally singing a new tune every hour that passes. I can walk outside without wearing something on my head, be it the "unit", a hat or a do-rag. I often would take my "unit" off because the damn things are uncomfortable as hell as many of you probably know. I don't have to worry about my hat blowing off in the wind. This sounds like something so mundane, but I seriously used to have terrible feelings every time the wind would blow and I'd be wearing a hat. It was like everyone was focusing on me maybe?  Not anymore. The wind can blow as much as it wants. Won't bother me a bit, even if I'm wearing a hat.

I remember one time we were spending the day boating on a lake, my friend wanted me to go jumping off a big rock into the lake, lots of other people were there doing it. I told her no thank you, even though I wanted to. I had on a do-rag and was afraid it would come off when I hit the water. Really sucked. I had learned to swim around wearing a do-rag, but tubing or skiing or jumping off a rock? Out of the question.

I love kids (Have none of my own) but I like rough housing and messing with other peoples kids, my girlfriend has 4 sisters and 2 brothers so there are plenty of nieces and nephews that visit. In fact I'm like a big kid myself. I'm one of those guys in his 30's that still plays video games and has a HUGE toy/comic collection and kids generally like me because I "play" with them. (NOT perverted like either!!, I mean like GI JOE)  Unfortunately every time I was goofing around with them, and the kids would even come near the "hair", playtime was over. I'd back off and, sulk away fearing they would pull off the toupee and there came that terrible feeling again.

One of the biggest things that made me decide to shave it off was I was in a Wal Mart recently and I saw a dude wearing a unit. It was a bad job too. Looked really ridiculous. Then I thought to myself I can always IMEDIATELY spot someone wearing a unit. I’ve seen dozens on people out in the wild , some pretty decently done, others not so much so but in the end, they weren’t fooling everyone if they thought they were. Who did I think I was fooling and damn what if I looked as ridiculous as them? LOL I started feeling worse about wearing one then just being bald!!!

I totally feel like a huge weight has been lifted in the past couple days. My shaving skills suck right now, but I suspect with time and the right tools I'll be a pro in no time. This site is great and has helped out immensely.
Remember to never take my advice seriously (unless I'm being serious) and you'll do alright.

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2008, 12:46:02 AM »
welcome to the neighborhood brother O0

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2008, 07:14:40 PM »
Welcome to SBG's Kojack, and I gotta congratulate you on coming to your senses and tossing that fake hat of hair!  Good for you, bro.
I bet you feel as if you've lost a ton. Don't you feel free now?

Enjoy your new found freedom, and you will soon be an expert if you stick around here and check out the different threads on shaving, etc. There's plenty of good info to be found.

Good luck and keep that dome smooth!    O0

buuckkweet

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2008, 05:30:32 PM »
Welcome Kojack!!!

Offline slyinglide

• Give till it hurts!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Work hard, Play harder, Love Often
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2008, 03:53:36 PM »
Welcome to freedom...........Your adventure awaits
I was told to think outside the box, how did I get in the box in the first place?

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2008, 07:45:31 PM »
Great story Kojack!
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline OzPete

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2008, 10:15:39 PM »
Welcome Kojack!

marty22

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2008, 07:36:43 PM »
welcome kojack!!