Author Topic: 15 min ago...  (Read 8339 times)

Offline SAGAD_01

• Learning the way of Sly
15 min ago...
« on: December 19, 2006, 09:07:39 AM »
15 min ago i was deliberating if i really cld pull this one off...

i knew i'll do it sooner or later,but tonight? the night before a big lunch meeting with the company's biggest client and the night before the company xmass party?

don't know,but i was itching... so i did it...

one stroke at the midle and all hesitations went away, i knew i'd look beautiful...

this is the final piece of my personal transformation....

from a reckless man to being a father... :o

from a scrawny 126lbs to a whopping 200lbs at 9%bodyfat, took me 4 years though... 8)

from a conscious and vain  "hair" guy to a liberated unselfish man... 8)

this is for life... ;)

damn, i look beautiful...we all look beautiful...bald is indeed beautiful....HA!HA! BALDBEAUTYBALDBEAUTYBALDBALDBEAUTYBEAUTYBALD... ;D

is this normal beahaviour during the first few hours after shavingit all off  for the first time? :'(

Offline Johnny

• Sly Finance Guy
  • Sly
    • NCompass Financial, LLC
Re: 15 min ago...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 09:26:52 AM »
Welcome!!!!  Tomorrow will be 2 weeks and I can keep my hands off my beautiful bald head.

You'll be sporting the white walls for a while, but give it time.

It is very liberating!!!! ;D

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 10:16:10 AM »
Welcome to Sly Bald Guys SAGAD_01!  It's amazing how it feels to shave your head, don't you think?  It really can help you transform yourself.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 02:19:16 PM »
congrats and welcome.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline happyharry

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • bald, bold and beautiful
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 02:52:22 PM »
Welcome SAGAD_01,

boy, you've definitely got balls! Shaving your head out of the blue just a night before the important business events you mentioned, yes, that takes big balls. But I'm glad you did it! And yes, your behaviour was totally normal - happens to all of us: you just want to look at your head and you try to suppress screaming enthusiastic "yippees" and "whooos" - perfectly normal behaviour.

Have a great day tomorrow. You'll sweep them all off their feet...

Harry
Who loves ya, baby?

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 03:08:49 PM »
damn, i look beautiful...we all look beautiful...bald is indeed beautiful....HA!HA! BALDBEAUTYBALDBEAUTYBALDBALDBEAUTYBEAUTYBALD... ;D

is this normal beahaviour during the first few hours after shavingit all off  for the first time? :'(

....you just want to look at your head and you try to suppress screaming enthusiastic "yippees" and "whooos" - perfectly normal behaviour.

Welcome to SlyGuys and thanks for the testimony!!  I can't wait until it's my turn!!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 03:58:08 PM by Robmeister »

Offline Johnny

• Sly Finance Guy
  • Sly
    • NCompass Financial, LLC
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 03:12:42 PM »
Welcome SAGAD_01,

boy, you've definitely got balls! Shaving your head out of the blue just a night before the important business events you mentioned, yes, that takes big balls.

Harry
A friend emailed me the following. It's knowing the difference having Guts and Balls.

We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you
really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep
you  informed, the definition for each is listed below...

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being
met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are
you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys,
smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping
your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions. Medically
speaking, there is no difference in the outcome, since both
ultimately result in death

Offline Noner

• I don't go shopping for hats. Hats go shopping for me.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Not a real doctor but would like to play one on TV
    • Nonerville
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 06:47:48 PM »

from a scrawny 126lbs to a whopping 200lbs at 9%bodyfat, took me 4 years though... 8)

I gotta check out your routine.

Welcome to the club and welcome to freedom! Congrats on your decision, and you will probablly rub your own head for a few days just to soak it in!

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 08:12:09 PM »
welcome, and I understand your empowerment over the 1st head shave.    It's an experience everyone here has had, and will always cherish/remember.
bald for life

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 06:18:56 AM »
Congrats on your decision and welcome to the group, SAGAD_01!  Very well put!  It is such a great feeling being unshackled from the bonds of hair as the razor goes over your skin.
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2006, 06:25:44 AM »
I understand your empowerment over the 1st head shave.    It's an experience everyone here has had...

Not everyone  :'(  :)

chadoweasel

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 05:11:45 PM »
You need a congratulations for that.

Welcome man.

BaldRob

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 09:17:56 PM »
Hi and Welcome!!

Nice story... and way to go!!

Offline Christian

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2006, 06:10:36 AM »
Congratulations! And welcome!

Yeah ... the feeling is normal. I remember when I first shaved my head I couldn't keep my hands away and always wanted to touch my head and was looking at myself.

Guess you will stay bald for long time as you like it so much! :)

Offline SAGAD_01

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2006, 06:55:31 PM »
well, just an update...

it's been a little over a week now...

as for the meeting, i cld say the theory holds true that when a shaved man walks in a room, he comes in with a distinguished presence. I observed a little bit more attention given to me and to what i had to say. In short, the meeting went great...

As for the xmas party, did i mention i was to MC the party?  well i did.  When i took the mic and spoke, everybody fell silent. It was awkward at first, but i came in prepared, i cracked a joke about me just getting out of the prison and that everybody should shut up abt my head and i only want to hear good things abt it otherwise i'll start singing and i started singing and i should tell u i am an awful singer, i was singing so loud that it took only 5 seconds before our VP yelled the first comppliment, he said i look a lot more handsome now, i stopped just to say thank you and started singing again. that's when the joke broke out, everybody laughed and everybody started shouting compliments...the night went pretty well i should say...

at the gym, lots of people said i look a lot bigger because of the shaved head...

during my MMA, mixed martial arts, training, the visiting fighters from another club avoided pairing with me as much as they cld... they told my instructor they don't want to fight the buffed skinhead with the tattoos, "he looks intense" they said...HA!HA! without even throwing a punch huh ;D

in short everything's going sweet for this shaved dude...

may everything go well for us all shaved dudes...

P.S.  i've never been one to cheat on my woman but this new shaved head is putting me on a lot situations lately that hes been testing my loyalty and fidelity...i don't know if that's a po or a con on having a shaved dome...