Author Topic: 17 and bald??? YES!  (Read 7091 times)

Offline Tucker-54

• TheTucker
  • Sly Jr.
17 and bald??? YES!
« on: January 19, 2008, 06:37:52 PM »
Herrrro!

My name is Tucker, and I've been shaving my head since second grade!!!! Just recently i started to shave with a razor, and actually just last week I found the AWESOME invention know as the HeadBlade.....WoW!!!! I always wanted to join the ARMY (way back in second grade), so the shaved look was a must, and I've never looked back, except for the occasional growth period when my friends offer me enough money :P. Now, I am currently training for a carreer in Law Enforcement  :popo, and possibly a tour of duty with the marine corps when I graduate HighSchool. I am looking forward to being an active member. I'm mad that I don't have any bald friends because i REALLY want one of those clear HB's.

Peace for now,

TheTucker

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: 17 and bald??? YES!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 06:41:51 PM »
welcome tucker. i think you are the youngest sly bald guy. that is a badge of honor. looking forward to getting to know you.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Tucker-54

• TheTucker
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 06:43:48 PM »
how do you get one of those COOL license plates??

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 06:45:41 PM »
imagechef.com  just dig around. there is other cool stuff there

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 06:52:42 PM »
Hey, Tucker,  Welcome to SBG's.  Real glad that you found us and decided to join in.  Great to have young guys like you sporting the bald, slick, smooth and Sly. look.   O0
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

BALDANDRE

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 07:44:03 PM »
Friggin' awesome!!!

Love to see a BBC guy loving having the bald head...dude, especially so young!

I would have done the same, if "bald" was acceptable like it is today!

You look good bald bro...could you ever imagine having hair on your head again?!

I'm 13 years slick bald and counting...no hair for this cat either! O0

Keep it shinin' our youngest bald brutha! O0

Offline Tucker-54

• TheTucker
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 08:07:33 PM »
I seriously could not imagine having hair.....sometimes i'll get lazy and let it grow, and it feels SOOO weird....thanks for the welcomes guys!

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 08:20:35 PM »
tucker....welcome 2 the sly fraternity.  jump in & join the fun by being an active member of the best site on the internet.  post up your headshave routine in the HEADSHAVING section of the forum.   O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Tucker-54

• TheTucker
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2008, 08:31:40 PM »
just though I'd share somethin with you guys

I talked to the marine corps recruiter recently, and what I thought was funny was that for basic training, I'd have to actually GROW my hair out.....hahah

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2008, 09:11:42 PM »
just though I'd share somethin with you guys

I talked to the marine corps recruiter recently, and what I thought was funny was that for basic training, I'd have to actually GROW my hair out.....hahah
:D :D that's pretty funny.  you'll probably B the 1st recruit 2 actually grow his hair instead of cutting it off during your 1st day as a marine. ;D

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

StogieStang

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2008, 09:27:52 PM »
Welcome Tucker,

It's good to have a new member and the youngest at that.  Glad you discovered the head blade.  Have you tried using Head Slick also?  I find it to be better than shaving gel. 

You have a bunch of bald friends now, O0 just not the kind that will help you get a clear Head Blade.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2008, 10:18:59 PM »
Tucker, welcome to sly bald guys!  Stick around because there is still a couple more clear headblades to give away!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline big shane

• Sly Guy in Training
  • That's my HeadBlade, not your Leg or PitBlade!
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2008, 10:28:10 PM »
Hey Tuck,

I'm new to the site also, so it'd be weird for me to welcome you since I'm new also.  It's good to see another shiny head hanging around.   O0

Offline taylordixon89

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2008, 06:18:50 AM »
Hi Tucker,  I too am glad to see another teen here.  The look suits you well.  I only wish I had shaved or at least skin buzzed mine much earlier,  I shaved the first of November 2007.  Just remember when you get to recruit training you will have the clipper ran over your head weather or not you have hair.  Being a Marine rules! I hope you do well.
Taylor

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2008, 06:23:32 AM »
Welcome to the gang Tucker.  Great to see another young guy into being sly by choice.  Retired Marine Gunny here, any questions PM me and I'll give you the straight dope.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost