Author Topic: 'Allo 'allo!  (Read 3984 times)

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
Re: 'Allo 'allo!
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2012, 06:24:34 AM »
So, Monkey, is it gone?

You've clearly got the itch ... how long it is going to take until you scratch it?

About the only guarantee I can offer is that you will be simply amazed with the feel, delighted with the relief, and surprised by the self-confidence you may feel.
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

Offline Gary~

• Being...
  • Super Sly
  • 27-April-2013
Re: 'Allo 'allo!
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2012, 07:41:09 PM »
Gidday MonkeyMagic and welcome to the brotherhood of bald. I too thought that my head might be a funny shape and was very pleasantly surprised when it wasn't. Mind you, I would have shaved it anyway being an older bloke.

At your age you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. If you really, really don't like it after 30 days [and I very much doubt this will be the case] then let it grow back to just really, really short -- say 2 mm or so which is also a great look for a young guy.

If you look at all the pictures of blokes here you will see that none of them have funny shaped heads -- in fact I am prepared to give you a 100% money back guarantee that you do have a pleasant looking skull.

The only potential problem for you that I forsee is that you will probably have to spend quite a lot of money on sticks -- to beat the ladies off with. Just look at Andrei's pic -- he must be spending a fortune.

Seriously though, it can be extremely liberating to not have to worry about hair and it's a lot of fun exploring new razor technologies. When you do it post a pic so we can all see how great you look. You will get so much great feedback here that you will feel fantastic.

Enter your email address: