Author Topic: Are bald guys more intelligent?  (Read 10500 times)

Offline Katrin

• Learning the way of Sly
Are bald guys more intelligent?
« on: May 31, 2011, 04:43:51 AM »
Hi guys!
I was surfing the internet when I found this funny forum!
I find its name very funny and then I like bald guys :)
It's said that bald men are more intelligent and viril and women view them as more ethical, and trustworthy
 Why? Do you agree?

Offline intex

• Sly Jr.
Re: Are bald guys more intelligent?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 05:25:34 AM »
Hi guys!
I was surfing the internet when I found this funny forum!
I find its name very funny and then I like bald guys :)
It's said that bald men are more intelligent and viril and women view them as more ethical, and trustworthy

I suspect that they might be considered more virile as many athletes on TV have shaved heads.  Also sbg likely are more honest with themselves - this translates.

Offline CraftyGuy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 06:31:26 AM »
Smarter? Perhaps.  Definitely wiser in taking control of our lives rather than just allowing nature to victimize us!  8)
MikeC

Offline Blitzed

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 08:26:54 AM »
Smarter? Well, when I wrote my Doctoral Dissertation I hadn't yet shaved my head but maybe knowing I was going to, deep in my genes, was a plus. I agree that we take more control of our lives and are less likely to be swayed by suspect arguments. Sexier? Of course. Who'd argue that one? Just rubbing my own hand over my just shaved head has a pleasant effect; It reaffirms I made the right decision and, after 15 years, I can stand by that decision.

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 10:38:27 AM »
Hell yes.

Offline SlyCanuck

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 07:13:45 PM »
Yes!!!! Becuase we have made the decision to free ourselves of the worries of MPB!!!
Help a bald brother out.  We are entered in a contest to win $5000 based on votes for our video.  If you have a facebook account, click on the link and please vote! http://teammysask411.com/winbig-vote/view/user/colleen

Offline kenny57028

• Super Sly
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 08:49:01 PM »
Well we did go bald so we've gotta have a lot of testosterone to tackle this problem.  ;D I think there's good and bad of every group of people, but I'd like to think we're smarter than the people living under a rug or bad HT's.
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the Past better than it was,
the Present worse than it is & the future less resolved than it will be.

Offline Katrin

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 07:14:36 AM »
You're right. Some men tend to victimize themselves and behave like children! This's an attitude that I can't stand!

Offline Katrin

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 07:19:04 AM »
I suspect that they might be considered more virile as many athletes on TV have shaved heads.  Also sbg likely are more honest with themselves - this translates.
[/quote]

Yes I agree.. I think that women find men with shaved heads sexy because it's show self-confidence and higher self-esteem

Offline Katrin

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2011, 07:23:09 AM »
Smarter? Well, when I wrote my Doctoral Dissertation I hadn't yet shaved my head but maybe knowing I was going to, deep in my genes, was a plus. I agree that we take more control of our lives and are less likely to be swayed by suspect arguments. Sexier? Of course. Who'd argue that one? Just rubbing my own hand over my just shaved head has a pleasant effect; It reaffirms I made the right decision and, after 15 years, I can stand by that decision.

LOL! you're very funny :)

Offline Katrin

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2011, 07:29:52 AM »
Yes!!!! Becuase we have made the decision to free ourselves of the worries of MPB!!!

:)

Offline Katrin

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2011, 07:32:24 AM »
Well we did go bald so we've gotta have a lot of testosterone to tackle this problem.  ;D I think there's good and bad of every group of people, but I'd like to think we're smarter than the people living under a rug or bad HT's.

Ahah, It's a perfect explanation!

Offline Ming the Merciless

• Super Sly
  • No More "Mr. Nice Guy"
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2011, 07:38:46 AM »
Well, I don't know about you, but as for me, one has to have a certain level of smarts to be able to rule the Universe.

I'd love to explore this topic further, but affairs of state have precedence.  There's always an uprising somewhere that needs quelling.  Ruthlessly, of course.