Author Topic: Some nice shadow  (Read 6402 times)

Offline Echo

• Learning the way of Sly
Some nice shadow
« on: July 23, 2016, 05:16:02 PM »
Hello.  I want to share my experience and ask for help. English isn't my main language, so sorry if there are mistakes.
I'm 19 years old and my hair started thinning when I was 17. Since this began to bother me so much (I wouldn't stop looking at my hair in the mirror) , I said "f**k it" and trimmed it down at #0. I even didn't like it at first, so a few weeks later I shaved it with a razor and... didn't love it that much.
But what I found out is that after letting my hair grow for 3-4 days, the shade I got in my head looked amazing. I freaking love it. I even got compliments. So, I was wondering what trimmer would you recommend me to achieve this look.
Also, any tips for trimming my hair are welcome :)

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: Some nice shadow
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 05:39:36 PM »
My guess is a #0, or no guard buzz, is nearly the same as 3 to 4 days after razor shaving.  An alternative may be an electric shaver, closer that a no guard buzz, but not as close as a razor blade.
SlyBeard

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 10:35:11 PM »
My guess is a #0, or no guard buzz, is nearly the same as 3 to 4 days after razor shaving.  An alternative may be an electric shaver, closer that a no guard buzz, but not as close as a razor blade.
i had blonde thin hair. the Brawn electric erased any trace of hair on the sides for me. looks like it's always Bic'd.

Offline scooby

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 06:29:45 AM »
any trimmer will work.when i was buzzing my head i did not use a guard at all and it worked good.

Offline Goatee

• Bald and Proud to be!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 11:34:42 PM »
Any beard trimmer without the guard?