Author Topic: Looking for more feedback!  (Read 4842 times)

Offline TLN89

• Sly Jr.
Looking for more feedback!
« on: July 29, 2016, 07:30:51 PM »
Hey all! Haven't posted in a while. I am still up and down about shaving my head. I do it for a week
and then I take a week or two off. I thought I would add a picture of the top so that my hairline can be seen. Also, going to add a picture that I have posted before. I would like some good feedback. Also, I have mentioned before that I have these lines/crevices on my scalp. I believe they are the main reason I am still somewhat skeptical of shaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Looking for more feedback!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 07:41:42 PM »
The shaved head looks better. I do see a few wrinkles on the top, but to me, they actually add character. Just like guys who have the rolls on the back of the head below the cranium. There is no such thing as a perfect head, but you seem happier sly.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline TLN89

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 08:00:43 PM »
Does the top of my head seem like it is pretty thin or not to bad? You can start to the see those lines that I have even with my hair.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 08:32:05 PM »
Does the top of my head seem like it is pretty thin or not to bad? You can start to the see those lines that I have even with my hair.

Well, unshaved doesn't look too bad, but the hairline isn't doing you any favors IMO.

Offline TLN89

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 08:33:46 PM »
Last time I posted the pictures with the shaved look. Lots of people
on here was saying that my head was a good shape for being shaved and that it was a good look. I just have a hard time with those indentions. Also, what can I do to reduce the shadow?

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 08:38:12 PM »
Looking at your shaved pictures, your face fits the shaved head well. As for the shadow, well that's part of being a bald guy. Try growing some facial hair to give your sly head some balance.

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2016, 12:35:28 AM »
It looks great, the lines are there but they are not a problem, as someone else said, they are character, they are part of you, you could see them with hair and without. Accept them and be confident in your look

Offline DaithiSean

• Sly
  • stern mode whilst trying to work my webcam
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2016, 12:53:33 AM »
I think the shaved head looks great, the lines are barely noticeable  and as others have said add character. I understand where you are coming from when you say that you are having a hard time with the indentations (I've got a lump on the left side of my head that I think  looks huge but others say it is barely noticeable

The lines are part of your baldness and part of what makes you, you. Things often seem much worse to ourselves than what we think that others are seeing.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2016, 10:33:27 AM »
All heads have some bumps, ridges, and/or lines.  Don't give ti a second thought, it looks much better shaved smooth.  The shadow is not that visible in your photos, and it will be less the more often you shave and the more the skin on your head tans.  And as you age, if/when the hair you shave turns gray, the shadow will disappear.  And facial hair does help move the focus from your head to the beard.

SlyBeard

Offline clipped

• Sly
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2016, 09:37:13 AM »
Your head looks fine. No head is perfect. Most people wouldn't even notice.  I have a "line", more like an indentation just like yours but only on one side. I also have a 1.5" scar on the back from 50+ years ago. i have a good story to tell about that one.   

Offline Riddik

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2016, 04:49:57 AM »
I think the shaved head looks great