2 (18.2%)
Saturday
1 (9.1%)
Sunday
3 (27.3%)
Don't know/Don't care
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: What day of the week were you born on?  (Read 6220 times)

Offline BigKen

• Super Sly
Re: What day of the week were you born on?
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2016, 05:53:35 PM »
It was a sunday for me. The last one of that year, actually. Last day of the year period. Born on new years eve here, and damn proud of it. Although at times i think it might have been fun to be born just 3.5 hours later and be able to say i was the first baby of of that year rather than one of the last of the year before. But hey, at least, like all my new year eve and new years day baby brothers and sisters in this world, i dont have to spend a part of the year one age, then the rest another like most people do. And i can rest assured most anywhere i choose to go, there will be a huge  party going on already, all i gotta do to transform it into my bday partyis show up, maybe bring a cake to share with my friends and family who are also there

Believe it or not amatlock2778, I have two cousins who are both New Years babies as well. One's birthday is on New Year's Eve like you, and the other cousin is on New Year's Day. If I had to choose what day I'd rather be born it would be New Year's Day. As you suggested though, New Year's Eve is a cool time to have a birthday as well. I look at it as one of the most convenient and easiest days of the year to surround yourself with family and/or friends which in itself is special.

Offline slymyke

• Sly Bureau
  • Shaved head with full beard
Re: What day of the week were you born on?
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2016, 09:56:42 PM »
I had to look it up too.  I was born on a Thursday.  I remember my Mom telling me a long time ago that it was at about 3:00 a.m., so I always felt bad for her.  lol.

Enter your email address: