Author Topic: Not sure if my hair is thinning.  (Read 5376 times)

Offline 5125

• Sly Guy in Training
Not sure if my hair is thinning.
« on: November 24, 2017, 12:03:53 PM »
I've gone BBC before including this past summer, but decided to grow my hair back. However, as my hair is growing back, it seems thinner and that I am able to see my scalp through the top of my head, but I'm not entirely sure. I posted a picture to see if you guys think my hair is thinning or not.

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Not sure if my hair is thinning.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 04:44:46 AM »
Looks thinning to me.

Offline Fant E

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 09:24:56 AM »
It is thinning.

Offline 5125

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 10:59:57 AM »
Thanks for the feedback. So I decided that meant a permanent haircut. As much as I dreaded the possibility, it's a relief not having to worry about my hair thinning. Plus, great head rubs.

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2017, 01:03:21 PM »
Wow! You were very decisive.  No reason the dread it, though.  A bald head has many advantages, one of which is the smooth feeling.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2017, 11:15:08 PM »
I am a barber and yes - you were definitely thinning.  You made the right decision.

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2017, 08:10:56 AM »
Thanks for the feedback. So I decided that meant a permanent haircut. As much as I dreaded the possibility, it's a relief not having to worry about my hair thinning. Plus, great head rubs.

DUDE!!!!!

Awesome.

Steve

Offline Bram 47

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2017, 02:13:57 PM »
I am thinking about to going bald too this for many years i think about  but i am not sure if suits me
My hair is very worse last times grey and not easy to get in style i am thinking to my hair is thinning a lot and my hair front line is going  a lot backwards and thinner so i can style it easy last time
what do you think about my questions? Thank you so much  for answer greetings Bram

I love bald and soon next season I go for it blade shaved bald - bald with a goatee s so great male looking

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2017, 05:26:16 PM »
From that picture, it still looks like you have plenty of hair. If you have the itch to shave, go for it.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Bram 47

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2017, 05:33:02 PM »

Maybe you see better here on this one?
I love bald and soon next season I go for it blade shaved bald - bald with a goatee s so great male looking

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2017, 10:58:21 PM »
You still have enough hair to "get away with it" but your hair line is most definitely receding.  IMHO you would look better shaved than with that little "peninsula" on the front of your head.

Give it a go and observe the 30 day rule.  If, after 30 days, you don't think it suits you it won't take very long to grow it back to the length you now have.

But keep it blade shaved.  A short buzz would not look good on you.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2017, 11:24:31 PM »
Like @Semi-Sly said, you still have enough hair, though, you would probably look better with a shaved head.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Bram 47

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2017, 07:00:01 AM »
Hi indeed my hairline is very receding and it looks not good I struggle since my 17 year with that this "little peninsula in the front of my head" but now i am just  46 year old and it getting worser , it is grey my hair and thinning it looks not such great on my crown as well even there last year it coming open with less hear my barber told me last summer in the month June  it's weak grey and I can't get a good style with those ugly hair from mother nature she is making me bald but not do a great job it's ugly and not fast  i need to help  her i find, is the best i can do is it not true?
 In my younger years before  40 i did not want a bald head but now i like it to have a bald head for always not just for a month i have make up my mind about I will be bald, soon without fault  but my men my partner  advise me to wait with the change till spring  because i have a weak health in the winter last year in the winter i had a strong lung infections and in April I marry him my men so i want my new bald and beautiful  look a few weeks before our marriage end of the month march - bald is very beautiful i love it, i just hope it fit me i am not scare for my self but for others, do you think i will fit me fully bald, i want it bald like you have of course not a buzz at all that not nice - my partner advise me also to taak enough information  about how you start it for the first time and how i need to care and shave it which products for sun etc ... and do i need a  electic razor as well the first time? But i want a beard as well a goatee style when i am bald do you think a goatee fit me ? thank you so much to write me the good way and products to courage my start in a few month thank you so much to explain me good  all please kind regards from Bram

Offline Bram 47

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2017, 02:26:42 PM »
Thank  you so much to advise me i have a lot of questions to start the first time and how is the care of it daily shave shave with razor blade i was forget to ask that in my last post

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2017, 06:27:35 PM »
Yes you have many good questions. If you look back at the many past posts on the forum , many will be answered. The only way to find if shaving is right for you is to give it a try . You do need to use electric clippers first to get this hair as short as possible. Then you can use a razor to finish.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."