Author Topic: Are you more confident now?  (Read 7900 times)

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
Re: Are you more confident now?
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2009, 03:04:22 AM »
So let me get this straight, a beautiful women, whom you've never met before, has invited you to her house to use her tanning bed, and all you plan to do is talk!  :/O  You should have aske her other three friends if they were coming also.  O0

Great story though, and I'm with Paul, can I hang out with you too?

Well first off I do sort of know her. Living in a small town I have seen her around before and know who she is and what she does but never really approached her. As for my plans to use the tanning bed talking is only the start. I figure if I show up with some taning lotion and no swimsuit (for that even all over tan) I will need some help applying the lotion. LOL  Like I said I am a shy guy and take things slowly but am geting more confident now.

And yes any of you who want to come and hang out with me can. You just have to bring a wig so I still got an advantage. ;D

SHY GUY??

You are planning to turn up to use this fine ladies tanning facilities with no swim gear and a bottle of lotion for her to rub on.

Jeez, I would hate to see what you would do if you were completely uninhibited.

Great stuff m8.  O0
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

Offline wovercast

• Sly Guy in Training
  • Life is Good
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2009, 05:31:45 AM »
Good story cowboy...I am definitely more confident since I went sly about 3 weeks ago.

marty22

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2009, 05:19:05 PM »
more at ease here besides confident.

Offline ellbee

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2009, 07:17:08 PM »
Definitely more confident!  Personality-wise confidence hasn't really been an issue with me, especially in the physical sense as I have been described in the past a very intimidating presence being well over six foot in height and a gym-bulked physique.  Being sly's a natural choice when in the gym as I tend to sweat like a pig and also advantageous when swimming.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 07:21:00 PM by ellbee »

Offline Lex Luethor

• Sly Jr.
  • This *is* my happy face.
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2009, 10:08:59 PM »
I don't know if I got more confident per se, but I did love the way women I didn't know would come up to me in bars and ask to rub my head... right in front of my wife! Of course Mrs. L got mad at me every time that happened, but I didn't care...

Oh wait... Is that confidence?

Offline Ftank

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2009, 10:49:33 AM »
I am becoming more confident the longer I stay with it.  You guys were on to something strong when you came up with the 30 day rule.

Frank