Author Topic: At what age did you shave your head? (older guys)  (Read 37850 times)

Offline Feenix

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: At what age did you shave your head? (older guys)
« Reply #120 on: April 05, 2017, 11:29:44 AM »
Mid 20s started shaving with clippers.  Did a wet shave a few years ago, liked it but didnt do it again for a while.  More recently Ive started wet shaving again on occasion.  I still like it, but Im lazy so I still just use clippers a lot of the time, lol.  :)

Offline gymguy66

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #121 on: June 15, 2017, 07:40:52 PM »
I buzzed down the first time in my early 50's....probably 12/13 years ago...kept that way till 09 or 10...got lazy...let it grow out....last month buzzed down to almost nothing....probably go slick this weekend....am 66 now'

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #122 on: June 15, 2017, 08:37:06 PM »
Definitely the best look for you gymguy.  Certainly beats some of the earlier versions.
Roger

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #123 on: August 18, 2017, 10:43:56 PM »
Always liked that the bald look, but lacked the courage. Had a few attempts in my 30s. Then at 45 and still with a reasonable head of hair, came across the SBG website. Did the 30 day trial and been bald ever since. I've really taken to the shaved head. Five years on its just as important to keep the bald look as part of my identity. I own it and it's a constant.

Then came a beard and the handlebars !

Enter your email address: