Author Topic: A question to all the hetero Sly Guys.  (Read 11695 times)

Offline Jodah777

• Sly Jr.
A question to all the hetero Sly Guys.
« on: January 23, 2010, 12:41:55 AM »
  Would you be physically attracted to a woman who went sly? On top of that, let's say she's proud of who she naturally is, so she wears no makeup or jewelry. OH! On top of that, the hair that must be shaved is sparse due to female pattern baldness, leaving splotchy shadows on her scalp, even after shaving. Would you date or even marry her?
  What if you are already married and your wife surprises you by shaving her head and telling you she's keeping it that way? (That would be the ONE time a man noticed a woman's haircut, lol!)
  This is a realistic possibility, and I'm interested in the answers because I can read a book through bullcrap.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: A question to all the hetero Sly Guys.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 06:42:21 AM »
Well for me personally..... That book that you're reading isn't about the cover, but about the story that's inside of it.
Interesting women (and people) are attractive women to me. A sense of humor, a great smile, similar interests to mine.... all important factors.
So....... it depends on the woman not her appearance (within reason of course). I don't judge people by what they look like but who they are and how they treat other people.

By the way..... your last comment, and this thread, are a pretty thinly veiled attempt at stirrng up some more dust.... in my opinion.

Since you don't post often I'd like to offer a little piece of advice. Approach things with the swat of a newspaper instead of the thud of a hammer.

"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 07:25:19 AM »
I'm interested in the answers because I can read a book through bullcrap.

Reading your posts is like reading through bullcrap.

Offline SlyTK

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 08:21:51 AM »
I think we have an apprentice internet puppet-master.....

On a couple of other message boards I'm on the dreaded "Troll" label would be attached to this guy already.

Offline RyanJP

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 09:40:46 AM »
I really think now this guy is here just to toy with us all.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2010, 09:43:38 AM »

I second that Razor, and it does sound like this guy is looking for a reaction.

Sounds like someone who tried the same thing last year, all you need is the fez on your head.   :/O

Trolls come and go, so now you can go back to your hole. 

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2010, 12:41:46 PM »
Who cares whether someone has hair or not.  :/O

Of course, if she had lightening flashes sculpted into her hair I might think again!! ;D

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2010, 01:42:47 PM »
I think we all need a sense of  humor with this one  - -Your woman could get a "MINK WIG"  I think this one is really playing with us  - - - - -

hawkeye

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2010, 01:49:34 PM »
troll with male pattern baldness?

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2010, 03:20:12 PM »

I hope the OP isn't serious.  If you are, dude, you really do need therapy!  :(

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

jimhend

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2010, 12:58:07 PM »
Two things:

Firstly it never was about the hair with any of the women I dated ( one in fact is suffering from FPB and bad)

Secondly I have in the past found some women with shaved heads very attractive....

So either ways hair or no hair means nothing

Offline slick_skull_guy

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 08:35:32 AM »
Looks like the SLY guys unite on this one...only one good thing for this guys dome  :x!....LOL...by the way Troll, instead of waisting the time of the SLY why dont you try www.ihavemommyissues.com...hahahahahahaha
Sly by choice!!!

Offline bartman

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 09:41:32 AM »
Well the facts of life is that some people are more attractive by standards set by the current society than others. In the old days fat women were more desirable because they were considered coming from a wealthy family that could keep her fed, and that she was deemed healthy when food supplies were short and medical almost nonexistant.

Some men and women are born with bigger attributes that are considered by the opposite sex to be more attractive. That is life and genetics. Some are born with physical deformaties which puts them at a disadvantage (speaking to physical attraction only) to say a model but I have met a few with attractive partners.

So while you may not be attracted to a sly woman, there is some out there that are. Even so, beauty is only skin deep and dating someone involves the whole package. Many beautiful women know they are beautiful and are high maintainance. Many men may not want to deal with that.

I am no Tom Cruise or what ever actor/model is currently the most popular. I am ok with that.

Perhaps you are not ok dating anyone that does not look like a model, but I consider that pretty shallow and in the end may only end up hurting you.

It is a whole package. Would you prefer a trophy wife that would divorce you if you gained weigth, lost your job, had a rough time in your life, or would you prefer someone that will stick with you in sickness and health for richer or for poorer that may not be as attractive according to society?

I think many women that are thinking also think the same way (more so than men), will this man support our family and stick by me, not cheat on me etc.

The thinking of highschool kids is all about looks (and maybe that is where you are at right now), but when they enter into the real world they find out one way or the other, beauty is only skin deep and that looks fade pretty fast.

Like a poker game, life deals you hand, maybe good, maybe not so good, it is how you play the hand you were delt is what is important. Just because you have a good/bad hand doesn't mean you will win/lose.

If on the other hand you are just looking for sex with a hot woman, I think men have an advantage because it really doesn't matter what you look like. If you watch the show the pickup artist, they take some unattractive, fat, geeky guys who's by todays standards are considered unattractive and get them dates with pretty hot women. If that is your thing, watch and learn.
http://www.vh1.com/shows/the_pickup_artist/season_1/series.jhtml
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 09:43:19 AM by bartman »

Offline whats up guys

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2010, 05:13:10 AM »

i see no problems...

Offline BikerDave

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2010, 09:08:04 PM »
Well, if she was totally hot (like the gals in the above post) and could suck-start my Harley, I wouldn't have any problem at all. >:D
If I'd known I was gonna live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself.