Author Topic: Air Force Fire Protection  (Read 14808 times)

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Air Force Fire Protection
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2010, 08:01:35 AM »
I'm sure the induction center will take care of that prior to Basic Training.. Good luck.

Offline Arnie

• 2011 Sly Bald Guys Fantasy Football Champion
  • Sly Bureau
  • Surrender to your cause, never your circumstances.
    • http://www.frankboucherchevrolet.com
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2010, 09:18:50 AM »
Good Luck and enjoy your last day as a civilian today!!! O0

Offline Camp

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2010, 01:39:20 PM »
Alright--its been a long time, but I figured I'd hit up the sbg's with an update!

I'm through basic training--I earned Top Honor Graduate in a class of 732  O0 
Now that I am out of BMT, I am at the DoD fire academy and I love it.  I got my orders a little while ago, and my first duty station will be RAF Mildenhall in England.  I couldn't be more excited about it.

I still have yet to take the razor to the ol scalp...it'd be too much clean-up while trying to maintain white glove cleanliness standards, but I look foreward to losing the hair in September when I get outta the academy.
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find out it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible."
--T.H. Lawrence

Offline cvasara

• Super Sly
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2010, 07:01:03 PM »
Congratulations.   Well Done!   

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
Ronald Reagan--40th President

Offline cvasara

• Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2010, 07:06:40 PM »
Now, about that scalp.   I'm betting that the photo in your AV is not what you look like today.    So I might ask how many of those other leaders, and how many of those Pe-ons are shaved smooth?    I would let that be my guide as to when I got rid of what ever close buzz it is you have.  An airdale with a buzz is, IMO, a must,  but I really don't know how many are shaved, or even if its allowed.   
Again, Congratulations.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 07:09:59 PM by cvasara »

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
Ronald Reagan--40th President

Offline RyanJP

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2010, 10:06:42 PM »
Alright--its been a long time, but I figured I'd hit up the sbg's with an update!

I'm through basic training--I earned Top Honor Graduate in a class of 732  O0 
Now that I am out of BMT, I am at the DoD fire academy and I love it.  I got my orders a little while ago, and my first duty station will be RAF Mildenhall in England.  I couldn't be more excited about it.

I still have yet to take the razor to the ol scalp...it'd be too much clean-up while trying to maintain white glove cleanliness standards, but I look foreward to losing the hair in September when I get outta the academy.

Congrats bro...I was wondering how you where doing ? Post a pic if you got any of your graduation.  O0