Author Topic: Had enough hair, going sly again  (Read 12531 times)

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Had enough hair, going sly again
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2015, 07:41:45 PM »
Thanks for the kind words Dan. Yes meeting you was great. And the last thing I did last night after clippering and shaving my head bald was splashing on the Clubman after shave you gave me. I looked and smelled like I just stepped out of the barbershop!

Yeah, I don't know why I periodically try to grow hair back. After I shave it, I look in the mirror and say "darn the looks good". Couldn't wait to go out shopping this morning to show off my new haircut!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2015, 07:39:16 PM »
Looking good Reddog. You look great with the flat top and sly. Love that goatee of yours too.

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2015, 10:33:55 AM »
Reddog,

You wear the sly look well!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2015, 10:56:03 AM »
Thanks Steve! I'm not into the long beards, but I have always liked yours. Always well groomed and great color. Love your new car, too.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2015, 10:26:49 PM »
Thanks Steve! I'm not into the long beards, but I have always liked yours. Always well groomed and great color. Love your new car, too.

Thanks for the compliments!

Offline skinhead002

• Super Sly
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2015, 05:31:10 AM »
I had a very, very bad work injury and had my right shoulder and muscle group rebuilt three years ago. Following surgery, I went three days without a shave. Even with the excruciating pain, the stubble drove me crazy. That first shower shave was great and I had to learn to shave(and brush teeth) with left hand. I did it though. The shaves were not as good as usual because I couldnt use a free hand to pull my scalp taunt. Three days growth was the most hair I had on my head in decades and I felt like a hippie! That first post-surgery shave was a GREAT feeling! I felt like a human being again.

Enter your email address: