Author Topic: And The Winner Is...  (Read 4416 times)

Offline Cave Dweller

• Bald & Bearded and staying that way.
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Not Bear nor Troll - just in the dark with the TV
And The Winner Is...
« on: June 18, 2016, 11:53:36 AM »
My trophy from the prestigious (:*))) hairiest chest competition on the cruise my family just took.

Getting  the ladies in the crowd to rub my dome as I did my introductory strut may have cinched it for me. Having the back, shoulders and abdomen to match my chest may not have hurt either.

Perhaps this is a rather dubious distinction to have earned, but it was one for which I was stopped and recognized for the rest of the voyage. (Hey, a shiny bald head and long, gray beard make a guy fairly easy to recognize.) My older daughter was SO embarrassed that her father garnered a minor, pseudo celebrity status that first day that lasted the duration of the trip. My son and younger daughter were quite proud to be in my company.

Given the stunts I had to go through during the numerous rounds of the contest, the number of video cameras I saw in use in the crowd that day, and the possibility that a video or twelve of what I did just might end up on YouTube, however, I am VERY grateful I was introduced and known only by my contestant number.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 03:50:55 PM by Cave Dweller »

"A man who has lost his hair and is bald is clean."
Leviticus 13:40
(Do not argue with Moses!)

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Ana The Winner Is...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 12:08:11 PM »
Congratulations, Tom (I guess). Well, the important thing in all of this is that you and the family are doing something that will be remembered for years to come. Hope you all are enjoying!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
Re: And The Winner Is...
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 03:40:11 PM »
No wonder you were the star of the show Tom.  I hope Karen wasn't upset by all the attention from the ladies.

A great advertisement for SBG.
Roger

Offline SlyCatCrossing

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 03:54:07 PM »
You only won because I wasn't there! Haha
Bearded, Bald By Choice, and breathin' the Florida ocean air

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 04:11:47 PM »
Very funny, you certainly have more ba--s than I have. Never would I enter that contest.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."