Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Head Shaving

Full List of Blades to use with HeadBlade?

<< < (14/15) > >>

LFJ:
Snagged a Moto from Walgreen's on my way out of the U.S.. They didn't have any extra blades in stock, though. Now I'm wondering what other blades I can snap on the Moto, and/or if I might need an adapter of some sort.

Anyone got the facts on this model? Thanks!

7amo0od_Spicy:
Dear All

Good morning

As I'm doing my PHD in college i have an final project which are including a survey. please could you fill the survey. thanks

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MLRN592

Mav:
Does anyone know if the sport, Moto and ATX HB's have different adapters? I've purchased a few Dorco pace 4's as my HB triple gave me a nasty bite. But after removing the Dorco adapter from the cartridge I can't figure out how it would attach it either the yellow or black adapters I have with my HB sport?

Any help would be appreciated folks.

Cheers

Tyler:

--- Quote from: Mav on August 13, 2018, 12:53:07 AM ---Does anyone know if the sport, Moto and ATX HB's have different adapters? I've purchased a few Dorco pace 4's as my HB triple gave me a nasty bite. But after removing the Dorco adapter from the cartridge I can't figure out how it would attach it either the yellow or black adapters I have with my HB sport?

Any help would be appreciated folks.

Cheers

--- End quote ---

@Mav I haven't tried the 4 blade cartridges from Dorco, but the 3 & 2 blade will work with the yellow cartridge.

Rick S.:
I bought Atra Plus Generic Blades BULK Packaging - 100 Cartridges Fits Gillette Razor from ebay for $14.00 and a handle for $5.50
 I thought these blades fit the yellow adaptor, but I can't get them to fit on the yellow or black ones.  I used the handle and blade and it's a nice close shave. Can't beat the price, just wish it would go on the headblade..
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Atra-Plus-Generic-Blades-BULK-Packaging-100-Cartridges-Fits-Gillette-Razor/322459253422?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version