Author Topic: Will she say YES?  (Read 10575 times)

Offline kalbo

• Sly Bureau
Re: Will she say YES?
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2012, 12:49:32 AM »
BINGO !!!  Your  medical excuse why you MUST shave you head now and keep it shaved. Problem solved.

You nailed it Chgobuzzbald  O0
Mabuhay ang mga kalbo!

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2012, 03:56:22 AM »
Well let's add another curve to the situation... I now have an out break of sebhorric dermitis in my head!!! This is the second out break in three months! This stuff itches and is sore! The last time, I went to the doctor and the medicine she gave me was $300+ per perscription and didn't work! Now what? :(

Does your doctor recommend shaving your head bald as a treatment option?

Z.

Offline hotrn

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2012, 06:17:38 AM »
The doctor said that it wouldn't help anything to shave my head, but others with SD at this stage said that it was the only way they found total relief. Head and shoulders, tsal, denorex, selsun... none of it even phased it!
There's a bald hearted dude waiting to get out!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2012, 03:47:54 PM »
The doctor said that it wouldn't help anything to shave my head, but others with SD at this stage said that it was the only way they found total relief. Head and shoulders, tsal, denorex, selsun... none of it even phased it!

Plenty of people here will also tell you that shaving brought total and almost instant relief from SD.

Offline DCdome

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2012, 07:26:08 PM »
Shaving the head for your condition is worth a try and you will like the way you look as a bald man as well.  :)

Offline LAGLE

• Proud To Be Bald By Choice (BBC)
  • Sly
  • Hooah
    • Army Blog
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2012, 09:31:34 PM »
Honestly, confidence is key, i love my dome, and ive been BBC for a year, and i stll find myself rubbing it throughout the day. nothing better. I'd say wait till after the wedding though, stick around our forums, then do our 30-day challenge  O0