Author Topic: Shunted and need to remain bald  (Read 2811 times)

Offline ShenLun

• Learning the way of Sly
Shunted and need to remain bald
« on: October 09, 2017, 12:18:10 AM »
HI, All,

I am a 36 year who years ago went through a routine shunt operation and the doctor knicked a nerve.Needless to say, I try to keep my head bald as the breeze provides the best relief, compared to a full head of hair.

I am concerned about hand razors as I am afraid of nicking the shunt.I have tried the bald eagle razor and have gone through there blades in double the recommended time and they are $50 for 2 including postage every 3 months.

What would your suggestions be?

Kind Regards,

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Shunted and need to remain bald
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 03:15:56 PM »
You could try a different electric razor like an Andis or an Phillips Norelco
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline _Dan_

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 11:07:20 PM »
a top end foil electric razor can get damn close to a razor shave and  they are extremely safe when it comes  to sensitive  areas

if i ever get any serious sort of cut that i need to heal, i'll use my panosonic arc 5 whilst it heals. It has no issue going over the area.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 11:34:57 PM »
in the barbershop we use thvAndis Profoil lithium nfoil shaver.  They get as close as almost anything put up my three blade there’s no danger of Nikki anyone with them.  Because they are lithium they only need to be charged once every two weeks or so and there’s no battery memory to worry about.   you can buy them for only $79 from Amazon and if and when the blades or the foils ever wear out an entire new head for the machine is only $34

Enter your email address: