Author Topic: New member in a mess  (Read 2289 times)

Offline hctr

• Learning the way of Sly
New member in a mess
« on: August 22, 2017, 12:22:11 AM »
Hi,

at 22 I started rogaine because minimal hair loss. Shaved my head at 24 but got laughed at, so started growing it again. At 25 started finasteride and had horrible sexual problems for a year. I went for a hair transplant at 32 years of age one and a half month ago... biggest mistake of my life. 2500 grafts into a thinning crown not even a Norwood 1. I did not do my research and understood afterwards the mess I have gotten myself into :(

Donor area thin and red, crown full of craters and redness. Skalp is hard and dry... Shockloss made me into a Norwood 3 in my crown, I look like a mess. I was confident and happy, now for the first time in my life diagnosed with a mental issues. Depression, anxiety, loss of sleep, my life is hell. I have been sick from work since. Back to work in 10 days??? Really???

I'm thinking my life with hats, hair systems, buzz cut with scars. My confidence is COMPLETELY destroyed. I will never go to combovers and concealers! I made the worst mistake in my life. Guys... I'm suicidal. For the first time in my life! I don't give a sh*t about hair now, I messed up my scalp for good.

My unethical "doctor" is certified by IAHRS and all the other organizations. Support needed!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: New member in a mess
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 07:47:08 AM »
If you've gotten to the point where you're suicidal, then you need to talk to a professional about that asap. Please. You can regain your confidence after what you've gone through.

There are many guys here that have had transplants and later decided to shave their head. As a result they are much more confident.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 10:30:02 AM »
Your a young guy with your whole life ahead of you. Don't give up !!!   Get  help  ,  your taking this way out of proportion to this problem.  I was once suicidal , so glad  I didn't follow  thru .
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 11:02:42 AM »
Lots of things have happened and obvioulsy things are very current for you.  Dont do anything silly, things will improve.  You can take control of this situation in a positive natural way but in the mean time, as the other s have suggested maybe you need to reach out for professional help.  We are here to support you but you may need some more hands on help to get you started.

Offline hctr

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 03:36:05 AM »
Thanks guys. I have gotten professional help. Can't believe how unethical this HT business is. It will take me a long time to get back to normal with this thing...

Enter your email address: